24

Han Cha-soo chased away the members of the Exilis Guild, demanding that they make sense.

But it was only a stopgap measure, and they hadn’t stopped coming for four days after that. If there was one silver lining, it was that they hadn’t grown tired.

“What is it today?”

“Sorry about last time!”

The next time they showed up, instead of keys to the apartment, they showed up with money to fix the front door.

After that, the visits came like water off a duck’s back. Lee Ji-hoon, in particular, came every day to make sure the renovations were going well.

I couldn’t be bothered to kick him out anymore, so I greeted him with a curt hello and he smiled as usual.

“You’ve been feeling a bit down lately.”

Instead of saying it was all because of you, Han Cha-soo took the envelope.

“I told you I was worried about you, and the guild leader told me to send you this.”

He opened the envelope and saw a live chicken lying with its legs crossed in a clear broth.

It was Baeksuk.
(Note: Baeksuk is boiled chicken)

“…….”

Is it just me, or does he look more and more like Jung Yiheon?

Still, it wasn’t polite to refuse to eat it. He would have thrown it away if I sent it back.

They abandoned their new cars in the car park like that.

He couldn’t let baeksuk be in that position. Han Cha-soo gladly took over the envelope.

“But how long is he going to do this?”

“What?”

“I think it’s better if he just come in person.”

The repeated visits to apologize were getting annoying. I also didn’t like the fact that he brought something with him each time.

It would be faster and more efficient to just set up a time to talk, since the purpose is obvious.

‘I’d like to make it clear that I’m not going to share my earrings with anyone else.’

The person who needs to hear it is nowhere to be seen, Won.

It was good for my mind and body in many ways that the original protagonists didn’t visit me in person, but it was a bit awkward if it continued like this.

“Enough with the presents, I want to see him.”

I said as I lifted the heavy shopping bag, and Lee Ji-hoon shook his head in confusion.

“As you know, he’s been very busy with the Irregular Gate case, but he’s been keeping up with everything you’ve been saying.”

Yes, when you think about it, it’s hard not to break down a door to get a pair of earrings.