93

I didn’t think it was going to be a smooth ride from the start.

As soon as I reincarnated, I saves the protagonist’s brother’s life, only to be captured as a benefactor, and when I’m finally discharged, I was attacked by an S-rank that wants my items.

I wasn’t too surprised when I was kidnapped, as it seems that when you solve one problem, another one pops up where you least expect it.

I was just a little annoyed.

What on earth happened to his family that he had to erase them from them life so thoroughly.

And it must be unusual if a family member who erased you without a trace came to see you.

‘A life without a breeze.’

Despite being abducted, I naturally predicted what would happen next.

According to common sense, kidnapping and imprisonment go hand in hand as one body. Chae Raha was likely to lock me up.

If so, the attitude I should take is to collect information about the kidnapper and seek to escape without going against his feelings.

But the law that I had become accustomed to was shaken from the moment I opened my eyes.

“Oh, Jung Yiheon decided to stay with us for a while from today. He wants to spend his overdue vacation here.”

It was common for someone who had come to save me to be caught in the station. However, it was not common for crazy people to come on vacation together.

‘What kind of strange situation is this?’

I had a headache, but it wasn’t too bad.

Anyway, having a face you know by your side means you have more options.

But I didn’t expect to be criticized for not taking care of myself.

“Why does my fever keep going up and down and my convulsions don’t stop? What are all the bruises on my limbs and whose blood stains are on my pillow? Isn’t that what you should ask?”

In fact, isn’t the world I reincarnated not the original novel, but another world that someone clumsily recreated.

Due to repeated shocks, I was confused, but I couldn’t afford to express myself.

My feverish, cramped body beckoned me to sleep if I found it too much to take in.

‘I’m tired.’

I accepted the invitation without refusing and fell asleep as it was. When I opened my eyes again, I hoped that the stereotypical scene would unfold.

Something out of the ordinary, like Jung Yiheon having a serious conversation with someone, or the grates on every window, or at least the strange pills they were trying to give me every hour.

However, as always, my wish did not come true.

______________________

“Is the food not to your taste? Should I ask them to change the menu?”

“…no.”

“That’s all right,” I replied in a low voice, to Chae Raha’s kind invitation.