92

“What a cow, so cool!”

“Gosh, I guess you’re still not feeling well.”

I heard an urgent sound of footsteps. A strong floral scent swept the tip of my nose, and there was a bustle around me.

I noticed that my defiance skills still hadn’t been turned off.

[Warning!]

[Your inner rebellion is raging anger is invading your consciousness!]

The small warning window was giving off a cheeky presence in the corner of my vision. It had been there ever since I met Chae Raha.

Fortunately, however, the intense hatred did not boil over like it did when I first met him.

I just wanted to rip his head off, kick him in the stomach, and throw him out the window. Though my heavy body wouldn’t make that possible.

“Sigh…”

When I finally caught my breath, I could see Chae Raha’s worried face.

Ridiculously, he seemed like an older brother who was concerned about his weak brother.

A big brother.

‘An elder brother who’s lacking behind two S-rank guys and is even a nemesis.’

In addition, the protagonist who tried to save me suddenly said he was going to take a vacation here.

The combination of words that shouldn’t be gathered together gave me a headache.

I don’t know why life has so many twists and turns when I thought I was just an extra villain.

“Are you okay?”

Chae Raha asked anxiously. I thought for a while.

I didn’t know his true intentions, but he wanted to ‘protect’ me anyway; there was no point in raising alarms by rebelling against a captured subject.

“It’s okay.”

When I answered quietly, the worries that had been lying on Chae Raha’s face melted away. He stroked my cheeks in delight.

“Good, then I’ll see you later, Chasoo-ya. Your brother is a little busy… Here, I’ll leave the flowers.”

He put a thick bouquet in the vase and disappeared.

It was a scene that I couldn’t adjust to. Even more so, considering the sight I saw before I lost consciousness.

I continued to think, then called out to Seo Jung-min.

“Seo Jung-min.”

“You can call me Mokha. Min Mokha.”

So much for that. I swallowed a sigh and called him again.

“…Min Mokha.”

“Yes, young master.”

He smiled gently, as if satisfied that he had shed his fake identity.

“Please speak.”

I responded with the same natural demeanor as if I was doing what I was supposed to do.

“I’m a little hungry.”

“Oh, should I bring you something to eat?”

I nodded. Seo Jeong-min, no. Min Mokha left as if he had been waiting.

I closed my eyes and exhaled tiredly.

And when the footsteps were no longer heard.

“Guild leader.”