75

jjoong–!

jjojojok!

The cold air sweeps through the atmosphere, and forces and power colliding in the air. A spear of ice rises from the cracked floor as the pressure pushes the body back.

kwadeudeuk!

Ki Tae-yeon broke the ice spear, kicked the ground as it was. The sharp tip of the spear aimed at the nape of the knight’s neck.

Kwaaaak-!

With a harsh roar, the heavy lance swept through the air.

“Ouch.”

A black aura exploded, and the spearhead burst open. Scattering ice cubes were blown away by the wind, and he clicked his tongue.

‘I’m lighter than I thought… These guys are no joke.’

The third area on the way to the boss room.

A room surrounded on all sides by giant statues of nameless deities. Guarding it were eight humanoid monsters in glyph-encrusted armor.

“Oh, I’m sweating all over here today.”

He doesn’t need to go out and exercise separately.

Grumbling, he stomped his foot.

Huk!

An ice spear protruded from the floor and wrapped around his hand. It was at least three times as thick as the spear he had just forged.

‘This shouldn’t be easy to break.’

His blue eyes swept across the room in a jet-black trajectory.

A total of six monsters were killed with the help of Han Cha-soo. There were only two left now.

The heavily armoured mounted soldier who had broken his spear earlier.

Whoosh!

“Up in the ceiling to the right!”

A bowman lurked in the darkness, waiting for the right moment.

Ki Tae-yeon heard my cry, turned half-round with his left foot as the axis.

“Put your head down!”

The tip of the arrowhead pointed at the pillar where I was hiding. He threw the spear as it was, while bending down and stealing the floor with his left hand.

Crunch!

Aaaarrggghhhh!

A scream not unlike a human’s. However, a terminal horse with a gloomy energy flowed out of the collapsed debris.

Regardless, he focused on the feel of it on his fingertips. It was dry and very pleasant to the touch.

“You’re dusty, my little hunter.”

He grabbed my ankle and smiled.

He was just pulling me toward him by moving the wind, fearing that I would get caught up in the collapsing pillar.

I opened my eyes fiercely with my messy hair. It has been more than once that I have been swayed in this way since I start getting targeted.

Usually, he only used ice, but today, on a whim, he used wind. Thanks to this, I had to hide well and continue to be dragged into his arms.

“At least give me a signal beforehand…. Diagonal, here they come!”

“They won’t give me a break!”