27

After Han Cha-soo closed the door and left, the two guild leaders descended into the cafeteria. Not particularly conscious of the hunters in the appraisal room.

“I heard you were busy.”

“You pretend I’m not?”

Jung Yiheon asked, trying to keep his off his back.

“If you don’t run now, the plane will fly away, Guild Leader Geum Myeong-yeol.”

“You know my flight schedule, but you don’t know that it’s a private plane, so it’s not as useful a source of information as I thought.”

And Geum Myeong-yeol simply followed him down, trying to scratch his head while Han Cha-soo was gone.

He smirked, resting his chin in his hands.

“You must be feeling a sense of crisis, seeing as how you want to get rid of me so quickly. Are you afraid that Han Cha-soo’s heart will turn towards me?”

“Guild Leader Geum Myeong-yeol.”

Jung Yiheon put down his cup with a human-like smile.

“When a man drives out a beast, it’s not out of rivalry, it’s for the safety of the community.”

Han Cha-soo is my man, and you are not a human but a beast, and therefore I am casting you out to protect my man.

At the bony words in the soft voice, Geum Myeong-yeol smiled.

“Oh…”

“I wonder what they’re talking about?”

The cafeteria workers, watching them from afar, whispered among themselves.

“I heard they’re not getting along, but they look nice.”

Just as they said that, the two men smiled at each other.

One was Jung Yiheon, the leader of Korea’s number one guild, Heavenly Spirit.

The other was Geum Myeong-yeol, the head of Exilis, which is even higher in the global rankings.

The difference between their gentle charisma and overwhelming power was evident from the outside.

“One looks like an actor, the other like a mafioso.”

“Yeah, right. Guild master Exilis is a half-blood, so it’s more plausible.”

The words were muttered from a distance, but there was no way they could not be heard by S-class hearing.

Jung Yiheon covered his mouth with a small smile.

“Oh, no. I’m sorry.”

Veins sprouted on Geum Myeong-yeol’s forehead at the arc of his eyes.

‘Foxy bastard.’

Whether it was his public image or the way he treated his subordinates, Jung Yiheon was undoubtedly the most well-liked hunter among the S-class.