69

Jung Yiheon acted like a child hungry for affection. That’s why. The reason why I couldn’t separate him.

“I don’t know how fortunate it is that Han Chasoo is a member of our guild. It’s really… How someone like you came to our guild. It’s beyond description.”

An arm hugging as hard as it could and a friendly voice whispering in the ear. I could not easily push him away with his desperate attitude as if he would not miss this moment.

The hands that hugged my back flinched in the awkward warmth.

‘Is it because of the present.’

I felt uncomfortable that he was so happy when I hadn’t paid for it. I felt like a devious adult deceiving a child.

“Well, guild leader.”

“Thank you, Han Chasoo-ssi. I really appreciate it.”

Jung Yiheon seemed half out of his mind. I called him again and again, but he didn’t listen to me.

“Sigh….”

Rather, it only gave more strength to the arm that was embraced.

“Ugh.”

It’s so strong that I think my body is almost crushed. I patted him on the back with a half-given-up look.

‘There was a big kid here.’

It was not something I had never done before, but I skillfully soothed Jung Yiheon.

I don’t know how long he’s been there, his hot breath tickling the nape of my neck, when the door opens.

“Han Chasoo-ssi, it’s time to take your supplement…. What are you doing?”

It was the coldest voice I’ve ever heard. I looked at Seo Jung-min with surprised eyes.

The eyes seen over the glasses were pointed like a tack. Perhaps he was not afraid of the S-rank, he ran at once and clasped Jung Yiheon’s shoulder.

“Heavenly Spirit Guild Leader.”

“Oh.”

“If you don’t want to be kicked out, that’s enough.”

Only then could I be released from Jung Yiheon.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.”

Jung Yiheon bowed his head and said it as if he were embarrassed.

“…No. It’s okay.”

While speaking, I looked puzzled. Jung Yi-heun’s red cheeks kept catching the eye.

Even as he spoke, my face remained uncomfortable. Jung Yi-heun’s red cheeks is very eye-catching.

‘Damn it.’

Don’t be embarrassed, I’m more embarrassed.

‘You’re not even a kid anymore.’

I can’t believe he’s agitated after rubbing his cheek once. I’m not even close.

I uttered a small swear word in my mouth and bit the candy Seo Jung-min had brought. He had just left after glaring at Jung Yiheon for the last time, asking me to eat the candy.