2

Resignation, that’s the only answer.

The fact that he’s still possessed with all his limbs intact suggests that the main character’s brother hasn’t died yet….

But that doesn’t erase everything Han Cha-soo has done so far.

I’ll have to clean up the house first.

No matter how twisted a villain he was, I didn’t know if he had a family.

He needed to get in touch with them, just in case Han Cha-soo was the head of the family.

But there was no sign of them anywhere in the house.

Instead, I found a diary in a room set up like a study.

“Bastard with a big liver.”

I flipped open the diary.

He was a stalker who died because he couldn’t bother Jung Yi-Heon.

[12 December 23X5.

Once again, Jung Yi-Heon showed up at the company canteen. The empty-headed cubs flocked to suck on him again. What’s the good of a child who only has good parents? They must be wearing their eyes as decorations.]

[15 May 23X5.

Why the fuck do I have to brew potions for Jung Yi-Heon? Why the fuck do I have to serve the S-classes who don’t do anything!]

[22 August 23X6.

He’s a tough one. Did I drop the potency too little to make it less noticeable?

Still, it was pretty cool to see him covered in blood. I wish he’d been killed so they couldn’t find his body.

I’ll have to work on the duration next time].

The madman left things wide open.

Some things didn’t even make it into the script.

“How else did you sell inside information to the extras?”

He even sold the inside information of the Heavenly Spirit Guild.

By the time I reached the last chapter, I squeezed my eyes shut with my hands.

[3 September 23X7.

Fucking bastard. I’m going to kill a frost giant and you make me prepare so many freeze resistance potions, what the fuck!

I’m not even going to use them all.

On a topic where you’re fighting with a bunch of secondary skills anyway, you’re fucking greedy as fuck, you cowards].

I stood still and closed the diary.

Then I opened my phone and checked the date.