83

Originally, the world was not without mutants. But I’ve never met such a suspicious tentacle.

[Warning!]

[Penalty will be imposed for actions that don’t match your camouflage status!]

[Penalty will be decided randomly.]

[You have the condition ‘tinnitus’!]

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii—————!

“Ugh, Keuk…. Cough!”

I gasped, having barely escaped from the cave where the huge tentacles wriggled, breathed heavily.

Even as the tinnitus rattled in my ears, relief of escape washed over me. The tentacle’s presence had been so shocking.

‘I don’t want to see it again.’

The writhing tentacle had no eyes or ears, but it was sensitive to movement. One breath and it was wrapped around my ankle, forcing me to use skill.

Dilute presence and soundless footsteps.

If it weren’t for Han Cha-soo’s original job, the assassin skill, I might have been stuck in a cave all my life.

The thought of it chilled my spine.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii—————!

“Ugh.”

The penalty was prolonged by the succession of skills. Cold sweat trickled down my spine, and my vision blurred. I quickly downed the potion I had prepared.

“Huh….”

I think I’m going to live somehow.

I wiped my forehead, but instead of cold sweat, my hands were covered in mucus. It was pale pink and sticky. I stared at it, then looked down at my body.

“Haaa…….”

No wonder when I left the cave and the dirty sweet smell didn’t go away. I laughed in vain.

“Damn, that’s a lot of mucus….”

The mucus dripped to the floor as it was in the position where my head was lowered. I grated my teeth, removing the translucent liquid by hand.

‘It’s been cleaned very properly.’

It wasn’t even a bit, but a generous amount of it in every nook and cranny. I sighed and wiped off the remaining muscus.

Fortunately, there was no melting or tearing of the skin. However, the wrists, thighs, and waist that were held by the tentacles still ached.

“Hah….”

Finally straightening up, I took a deep breath. I could feel the air flowing on the wind.

‘It’s not a closed place.’

My ashen eyes scanned the area.

The space was pitch black, devoid of light. My eyes, still unaccustomed to the dark, could make out little.

The floor is even, the height is considerable, and the width is narrow.

“Hmm….”

I thought with a calm face.