22

I was honestly impressed with his commitment to my health.

It was a very different feeling than when I heard the same story a few hours earlier.

Now I knew he wouldn’t stop me from leaving the hospital. We’re done talking about contracts.

It would have been a surplus business if I could get out of here instead of being inspected once.

“Okay, I’ll take you to the hospital.”

Unlike before, Jung Yiheon was visibly pleased that I had accepted so readily.

It’s almost as if he’d been afraid, I’d say no, and for a moment, he had doubts.

Dudududu-

The harsh sound of the helicopter ripped through my ears, along with the wind pressure that seemed to stampede overhead.

“I’m glad you said yes. I was about to get chastised by the Vice Guild Leader for wasting money on nothing.”

Jung Yiheon laughed, glanced at the ladder coming down towards them, and held out his hand.

“Hold on tight. Oh, and if you’re nervous, it’s okay to hold on. Safety is the most important thing.”

“…….”

“Han Cha-soo?”

Instead of answering, Han Cha-soo looked at the black helicopter descending towards them and thought,

He isn’t just a pushover, but a crazy one.

_______________________

The idea of going to the hospital in a helicopter was very disconcerting.

Even though he was wearing a mask, it would attract attention.

But Han Cha-soo soon realised the benefits of the helicopter.

‘…I’ll be able to get home faster.’

Otherwise, the gate in the middle of the bridge would have caused a major traffic jam.

In such a situation, a helicopter flying unobstructed across the sky is a very attractive option.

Eventually, Han Cha-soo grabbed the hand that was held out to him.

“Thank you very much.”

“Sure.”

Jung Yiheon happily let himself be carried into the helicopter.

The hospital they arrived at was unexpectedly noisy, but….

“You just came out of the Irregular Gate, did you suffer any injuries during the battle?”