62

I knew that I had entered the medical center quite splendidly. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by people, and I couldn’t help but notice.

‘But they didn’t tell me that I’d have special security.’

Unlike Yubaek Hospital, the medical center belongs to the bureau. No matter how influential Baekdam and Jung Yiheon are, they cannot deploy security personnel for private matters.

The old enemy could approach me at any time. But so far, it has never come close.

My gaze deepened as I stared into the air.

Why.

Was he unable or not able to.

I tried to guess the opponent’s thoughts but failed to achieve clear results. This is because the information about the other person is lacking.

But I do know that there’s a high probability that he’s from the security office… so that’s a problem.’

An outside patient who is not a member of the bureau is digging up the personal information of the security office staff. No matter how well you look at it, you will be suspected of being a spy.

I dug into my old enemy and discarded the plan to kill him. The risk is too high. Besides, the other person has never acted threateningly to me yet.

‘And above all, it’s impossible with this body.’

For now, I’m with someone else and watch the situation. It’s foolish to move hastily and put myself in a dangerous situation. I looked down at my pale arm and organized my thoughts.

It was then.

“Send me the organized one. Yeah, I don’t need the trivia… Yeah, that’s good enough. Don’t reveal the list yet.”

Jung Yiheon turned around as he finished the call. The gaze that had been floating high for a while came down as if thinking about something. Under the shadow cast by long eyelashes, the red eyes moved slowly.

“See you later, then.”

He smiles as our eyes meet. I patted the spirit stone roughly with a pinch. Jung Yiheon approached with light steps like a person who heard good news.

“I have good news.”

Don’t tell me you’re going to get me another spirit stone. I quickly said,

“This one is enough for me.”

Jung Yiheon raised the corners of his mouth when he said it with both hands. He nodded, patting the little grey stone lightly.

“I think so, too.”

I became more anxious.

If it’s not the spirit stone, what else is the good news he said.

“I.”

Before i could speak, Jung Yiheon opened his mouth first.

“Some items that boost your mental strength came in this time. It’s not that effective because it’s grade B….”

He seemed to want to give it to me if he didn’t finish his sentence. I paused for a moment and asked.

“Is it something to be auctioned off in the guild?”

“Yes, we haven’t announced it yet.”

“If I get it in advance, wouldn’t it be a little weird?”