79

I don’t know when it started. Maybe it was an impulse that had been building for a long time.

If not, should I call it instinct.

Every time the man’s flesh came into contact with me, and every time his strength penetrated my body, I wanted to get closer to him.

I just didn’t realize it myself.

Thump.

My heart rang loudly, and a white line was drawn over my gray eyes.

A thick scent of lily poked my nose and I looked at the sea once again.

sswaaa——

It’s raining. Thunder howls and waves reach the sky. Crack. A rumble that starts inside his body. A torrent tugging at his bloodstream.

I felt myself in the midst of it and realized my longing.

I wanted him to stay with me. I wanted his blood, his body, to come into me.

I–

‘I’m completely insane!

Bam!

Biting my tongue, I slapped my own cheek. I don’t know what this crazy body is thinking.

‘Wake up, Han Cha… No, Kim Yuho!’

My heart pounded in my chest. I looked at my trembling limbs.

I don’t know what’s going on, but I know I’m out of my mind. My mind is being eaten away.

‘The mental strength items… aren’t helping.’

Most of them were defensive items to ward off attacks from the outside. There was nothing I could do about the parasite already inside me.

sswaaa——

The sound of rain was heard again, followed by a rippling vision. The sensation that rang through my body reminded me of his presence.

“You are my son.”

“The one and only heir to the blood of Kim Yanbaek and Kang Rinne, and the one who will rule the entirety of the Ontermac in the future!”

“Behave yourself!”

The cold voice shook my bones. I snapped back to reality.

I can’t believe the voice of my parents, who always pushed him, is helpful at a time like this. I had no idea what was going on in the world.

Kim Yuho smiled coldly and bit the delicate flesh on the inside of my mouth. Ouch. The smell of blood hit me. My blurred vision returned at once.

To be honest, my head was still a bit jumbled, but I could see what was going on.

Moments ago, something nameless had taken over my consciousness.

I didn’t need to be told what it was. It was unpleasant, but it was there.

A stirring sensation in my heart was calling out to him. It was the one that woke me up.

“Han Cha-soo, what are you doing?”

The blue-eyed man who’d grabbed me from earlier shouted.

‘That’s it.’

For some reason, the area around my chest felt excessively cold after the treatment. It was all because of Ki Tae-yeon.

I felt my blood pressure rise.

I couldn’t believe that I didn’t know the cause.

“Open your mouth, come on!”