90

The original Han Cha-soo has no family.

It was an obvious proposition to me.

I had no clue or trace of his family. There were no common photos at home, neither the cell phone gallery nor the address book. Up until that point, he had managed to cut off contact with his toxic family and become independent.

But when I was released from the hospital with Baekdam’s help, my suspicions were confirmed.

Han Cha-soo does not have a legal guardian. No one specified as a family relationship is real in his life.

Then, even the unconscious anxiety disappeared. I didn’t have to think about Han Cha-soo’s family anymore.

The possibility remained. If they had been separated for some tragic reason, someone might still be looking for him.

But do I have to confirm their existence?

The path of life that Han Cha-soo has walked in the original. Do I have to attract others when I can’t handle the seeds of evil that he has sown on his own?

I don’t have to do that.

I closed the case there.

The original Han Cha-soo has no family. It doesn’t exist.

It was a proposition that would not change and a reality that I was determined to keep.

So I didn’t want to believe the current situation.

The man who appeared to be my enemy was his brother, and what, he was there to protect me?

“What the hell. Cra, zy…!”

I wanted to swear as much as I could, but my body didn’t listen.

It was because of this fucking traitorous bastard.

I glared at Seo Jung-min with all my might. Yellow eyes under the glasses drew a line.

“My little master, don’t you dare complain about your brother’s arrival.”

“Cr….”

“You don’t mean to say shit, do you? Our Han Chasoo-ssi is a gentle and kind man, he wouldn’t say such a thing.”

This guy is out of his mind, too.

Well, there’s no way that the person who stabbed the needle in my neck with Jung Yiheon and Ki Tae-yeon in front of me would be normal.

“The treatment isn’t over yet, young master, so don’t relax. By the way, your patience is amazing. How did you manage to run around earlier when your body is a rag?”

This is treatment, is a torture.

I was curled up in a blanket and received Seo Jung-min’s unilateral treatment.

The hand that wiped the blood was very careful. On the subject of the guy who just took control of my body.

“Wow, you’re hurt a lot. This is what makes the master’s eyes roll.”

“…….”

“So why did you distribute Haetae’s potion to other people. It wouldn’t have been like this with that.”

Throughout the treatment, Seo Jung-min grappled, and I realized firsthand what the old people were talking about.

“You, this….”

I was about to relieve my irritation even a little through my mouth, the only part that I could move my way.