23

Little by little, sentences were added, and the diary gradually regained its normalcy.

“Hmm….”

Han Cha-soo closed the book after reading the diary, which was full of curses about the difficulty of finding a place to live.

This solved one of the questions he hadn’t been able to solve since he was possessing this body.

“He was affirming himself through the diary.”

If it was a habit and he was writing in his diary like an obsessive, the sequence of events made sense.

I don’t know the details, but it seems that the original Han Cha-soo was traumatized by the experience of failing at something.

‘It probably has something to do with the title.’

[Titles: Failed Assassin, Stifled Star, Rebel]

Han Cha-soo stared at the translucent status window.

‘I thought the title Failed Assassin came from somewhere, but I didn’t expect to find a clue here.’

Well, that didn’t excuse his subsequent crimes.

The original Han Cha-soo committed crimes of his own volition after joining the organization, and there were no extenuating circumstances.

“If you shake it off, you’ll live a good life….”

Han Cha-soo clucked his tongue and picked up the envelope that had been put down on the floor.

Inside, he pulled out a palm-sized note and a round ball with eyes.

It looks like a toy, but it’s something he spent half a year’s salary on.

It is called ‘Never-ending Doodle Book’ and ‘Move Anything_Document Version’.

In short, one is a notebook that you can put in your inventory. The other was a photocopier that would copy the contents of that note.

“Okay, let’s get started.”

Let’s get this done today. Han Cha-soo’s eyes lit up with determination.

Of course, by dawn, his resolve had been broken.

“Ugh….”

He can’t finish this today. Han Cha-soo racked his brain as he watched the sun rise in the sky.

It was only a little faster than handwriting. In the end, he had to transfer the diary by checking each page, one by one, and finally finished it after staying up all night.

He blinked. His bloodshot, stiff eyes closed unwillingly. Han Cha-soo shook his head to clear it and started walking.

“Coffee….”

He stumbled to the kitchen.

Chirr. The sound of the chiming bell followed for a long time.