31

“Jung Yiheon asked you to do this?”

After Seon Hee-da left, Han Cha-soo sighed. No matter how much he thought about it, Jung Yiheon was too good for him.

‘Is it okay to leave him like that?’

In the original, Jung Yiheon’s personality changed after the death of his brother.

I would even exaggerate a bit and say that he died and was reborn, because in the novel, he was inhuman and cold.

But now, there is no such future.

Jung Seoheon is back with all his limbs and is acting as he pleases, and Jung Yiheon is living a happy life.

With his cocky personality intact.

“…It might be dangerous.”

Han Cha-soo’s eyes were complicated as he spoke.

An ordinary person wouldn’t be this worried. But Jung Yiheon wasn’t just an ordinary thug, he was an S-class thug.

Even the villain himself would trust him so easily and give him anything, but what if he was caught by someone else?

‘It’s obvious. I’m going to get eaten to the marrow, and I’m going to lose my life.’

Then the damage would be uncontrollable.

After all, Jung Yiheon was one of Korea’s top S-rank, a major power.

“Hmm.”

So what do I do? There is no such thing as personality modification in this world.

Han Cha-soo lay back on the futon, deep in thought. How many hours had passed like that?

There was a knock on the door, just like when he’d called Seon Hee-da.

“Hunter Han Cha-soo, are you there?”

“……?”

“Your guardian just arrived a few minutes ago. They say you’re going home right away, so you can get ready.”

I have a guardian?

“Hunter Han Cha-soo. Can you hear me?”

Knock, knock, the door shook violently. After a brief pause, Han Cha-soo answered in a calm tone.

“I’m up.”

“Okay, then please wait inside for a moment, the team leader will bring your guardiam.”

The crowd drifted away. Han Cha-soo crossed the room in one swift motion and slammed the door shut.