55

The second time he’s had a treatment with the bizarre name of energy transfer. Han Cha-soo shook off the tingling sensation that lingered on his fingertips.

“…….”

Sensing something, he lifted his head slightly and locked eyes with Ki Tae-yeon.

“Is there anything uncomfortable?”

“No. Just.”

Han Cha-soo, who was caressing his chest, frowned. Ki Tae-yeon lowered his upper body and shared his eye level with him.

“If you’re sick, let’s talk about it. Haven’t you ever noticed when you hide something, and it becomes more troublesome?”

“…….”

Han Cha-soo was silent, his brow furrowed. He seemed to be thinking about something. After a moment, he cautiously broke the silence.

“Is this really the only way to transmit energy?”

Ki Tae-yeon raised an eyebrow as if to say more. Han Cha-soo coughed, humming, and then spoke.

“Isn’t there a variety of ways to make contact? Besides holding hands like this, there’s bare-knuckle training and….”

Han Cha-soo sneakily moved on to sparring. Ki Tae-yeon burst out laughing. At the same time, someone from the back boasted in a squeaky voice.

“I! I can handle it!”

When he turned his head, there was the head of the development office with blazing eyes. Unruly tangled green hair fluttered like a lit weed.

“Leave it to me, Han Chasoo-ssi. I’ll solve it very quickly.”

“…….”

“Come here for a second, eh? I don’t tell this to just anyone, but I feel sorry for you, Han Chasoo-ssi.”

Han Cha-soo shook his head at this very deceptive line.

“No thanks.”

“Huh? Where are you going? You need me right now, Han Cha-soo, or you’re going to have to hold hands with that creep all day!”.

What’s that? Han Cha-soo left with an expression of no interest. He heard Ki Tae-yeon smirking behind him.

“What are you doing, Dr Im? Our patient would rather hold hands with me than work with a madman.”