56

Why is he tearing out this man’s hair?

Too scared to ask the question, an inexplicable rage pierced the center of his chest. As if urging him to erase the thought that had just entered his mind.

“Ugh…!”

A strong anger, an irrepressible defiance. His vision blurred from the heat coursing through his veins and piercing his spinal cord.

No, it was his reason that was blurred. The things he could see were too clear.

So clear that he wanted to smash them.

‘This suck.’

Inexplicable malice rose in him. Gritting his teeth, he couldn’t suppress the rising emotions.

Like an adolescent boy in the throes of puberty. Like a stupid rebel who can’t control his boiling blood.

‘Yes, rebel.’

The moment the word came to mind, it was as if someone had hit him over the head with a hammer.

“Holy shit.”

The last strands of reason clung to his volatile mind. His eyes went wide, like someone who had been doused with cold water.

“Hah…!”

He finally began to understand what was happening.

This was clearly the effect of a skill. The rebellion skill that had been triggered just a moment ago.

Disable, disable!’

He didn’t even have time to look for the enemy. How could he find an enemy when his emotions and mind were running wild as if he had been brainwashed?

Should he run at his opponent with a stupid face and punch him?

Han Cha-soo bit the delicate flesh in his mouth and repeatedly shouted for the skill to be cancelled.

‘Disable Defiance skill!’

As if responding to the call, a system message popped up.

[Caution! Hostiles are present within a 10-meter radius]

He doesn’t care. Taking advantage, Han Cha-soo stuck his fist into the floor. If he was left free, he’d strangle the head of development office.

‘Disable the skill, now!’

[If you disable the skill, you will be unable to respond effectively to your adversary]