80

“Are you done checking?”

“…….”

“Director?”

Ki Tae-yeon could not answer his call. That’s because he was too embarrassed.

“Wait, wait a minute.”

Ki Tae-yeon closed his eyes and touched my chest again. The fingertips glowed blue, and a groan escaped my mouth.

“Ugh.”

“Hang in there.”

He’s the one who’s surprised the most.

Ki Tae-yeon held his breath and concentrated. A furrowed brow showed how engrossed he was.

For the first time, a whitish aura burrowed into my chest.

Thud, thud.

I could feel the energy flowing from my regularly beating heart. A sigh escaped from Ki Tae-yeon’s mouth.

“It’s real.”

He could no longer deny reality.

The power to overturn oceans and stir up storms.

A huge piece of will that has watched this land and sea for generations and now wants to protect it himself.

On the day of the cataclysm, the power of the East Sea Dragon King, who had raised the fallen Ki Tae-yeon and made him his incarnation, was being felt by Han Cha-soo.

It meant only one thing.

Han Cha-soo had accepted the dragon’s blood completely, without losing a single drop. He fed it to him so he wouldn’t die, and he made it his own.

Therefore, the residual energy in his body was not a trace of side effects, but a residue of the power in his heart.

“I, can’t believe it.”

But it was true. Han Cha-soo carried his power in his heart.

“Ah.”

His head was finally spinning. Somehow, the side effect was too tingling to be an explosion.

‘It’s not a possession, it’s an alter ego.’

That would explain why he was able to unlock the next level of attributed items.

Han Cha-soo, who has never been obsessed with water before becoming a water ghost. However, the aura of dragon blood still lingered in his body.

And the fact that he felt his presence too much and didn’t want to be separated from him.

It was all because Han Cha-soo had taken a part of him.

‘So I didn’t want to miss it.’

He chuckled, feeling all the tension I’d been feeling slip away.

“Han Cha-soo”

“Yes.”

“So it turns out you weren’t listening to me all this time, and you didn’t need to be careful at all.”

I looked at him as if I didn’t know what he meant. Ki Tae-yeon laughed softly and ruffled my hair.

If he had known this, he wouldn’t have been scolded for secretly giving snacks and complimenting for getting treated well.

Ki Tae-yeon sighed as he remembered being yelled at by the medical staff for not giving Han Cha-soo any more sugar.

“Can you tell me so that I can understand?”