7

The skill ‘Regeneration’ was a cheat skill that even the protagonist, Jung Yi-heon, didn’t have.

‘I’ve said it before, I never heard of this skill in the original.’

None of the S-classes in Nanda Ginda have a regeneration skill.

‘What the hell was Han Chasoo doing that he had a skill like this and was acting like such a jerk?’

It was a mystery.

It’s a B-grade skill with a description of perfect recovery.

Still, I was able to save my excuse and get a nice misunderstanding as a bonus, so it was two birds with one stone.

Han Chasoo let out a languid sigh and turned his head away.

The two men seemed to be waiting for him to collect his thoughts.

Han Chasoo looked at Jung Yiheon and spoke in a more subdued voice.

“…I don’t think I’ll be able to attend the Heavenly Spirit Guild anymore.”

“What?”

“With a body like this, I don’t think I’ll be able to survive the working hours, let alone go to work.”

Han Chasoo pointed to his legs, which had begun to cramp.

Even his fingertips were shaking.

The reaction was intense.

“Hyung, are you saying you’re going to leave now?”

“No, Han Chasoo-ssi. It’s a rash idea.”

I know that Baek-sun would object. But Jung Yiheon’s reaction was surprising.

‘What’s wrong with him?’

His face hardened, he stepped closer to Han Chasoo and said.

“You should be thinking about what we can do for you, not what you can do for us.”

“What?”

“The Heavenly Spirit Guild, and I personally, will do anything to repay the debt we owe to Han Chasoo-ssi.”

No, you don’t have to repay the debt, you just have to accept my retirement letter neatly.

My heart suddenly raced.

A terrible premonition that I might not be able to leave hit me in the face.

“Guild Leader, I didn’t do that with the expectation of that.”

Han Chasoo tries to convince him, but Jung Yiheon bends down and took the bedside.

So close I could feel his breath, his scarlet eyes held a frenzy of
fervour.

“I saw with my own two eyes how you sacrificed yourself for my brother.”

“…”