9

”You don’t have to keep coming back like this.”

“But how do I know when you’re going to pass away?”

“…”

Han Cha-soo ignored the tendon sprouting on his forehead and motioned Baek-sun to a seat.

“Don’t say anything strange, come in and sit down.”

After learning that his brother was Baek-dam, Han Cha-soo became more tolerant of Baek-sun.

‘If I hurt his feelings and it falls into Baek-dam’s ears, I’ll be the one who gets screwed.’

It was necessary to be moderately friendly before disappearing.

But today, Baek-sun was strange. It was the same as before, until he opened the door with a bang, but he didn’t come in, he just stared at me.

“Is something wrong?”

“Uh, nothing.”

Baek-sun clung to the half-open door and kept glancing back.

As if someone was following them. Tilting his head, Han Cha-soo grabbed the bed frame and pulled himself up.

“Uh, hyung, no, stay still!”

baek-sun shouted in alarm, and at the same time, the sound of hinges creaking could be heard. At the same time, something vague rolled in front of me.

After locking eyes with the vague thing, Han Cha-soo called out in a high-pitched voice.

“Jung Seoheon-ssi?”

“Oh, long time no see.”

Barely opening his mouth, Jung Seo-heon squeezed his eyes shut and opened them. Guilt lingered at the corners of his taut mouth.

“Are you feeling better?”

His red eyes fluttered.

_____________________

“I’m sorry I haven’t been able to come in the meantime.”

“It’s okay.”

This was his seventeenth apology.

“I know you’ve been hurt a lot, Jung Seoheon-ssi, are you okay?”

“What? Are you worried about me now?”

“…Yes.”

I’m worried about you because I feel like I’m going to spend a lot of money on you if something goes wrong.

Han Cha-soo nodded with a blank face.

Then, suddenly, his emotions became strange. He chewed his lip, as if something was stirring inside him.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. In the first place, I’m nothing compared to you…!”

His neck moved sharply, and he bowed his face. Han Cha-soo wondered if he has gone crazy.