16

To find out the reason why Geum Myeong-yeol smashed Han Cha-soo’s car, we have to go back about three weeks ago.

On that day, Geum Myung-yeol, the guild leader of Exilis, went to work as usual.

He arrived at work at 8pm.

‘I should have bought coffee.’

If the people around him had heard, they would have scolded him, but it was no use.

‘I’m training in my sleep, so I’m losing out by getting up early.’

Everyone has their own way of living.

Why should you have to live according to other people’s daily patterns?

He had his own creed.

Of course, I was nagged like crazy.

Today, Geum Myeong-yeol woke up slowly, ate breakfast, which others called dinner, and was on his way to the guild.

On his way to the Guild Leader’s office. Amidst all the greetings, there was something out of the ordinary…

It was his secretary running towards him.

“Gui, Guild Leader…! Huh, huh, huh.”

“What’s going on, you little slug. What brings you out to greet me?”

Geum Myeong-yeol greeted him with a seemingly cheerful face.

But he couldn’t help the drowsy irritation in his voice.

It was natural that I woke up at 6 o’clock, earlier than I was supposed to get up at 8 o’clock.

“Is it because you’re sorry you woke me up early?”

As if he hadn’t heard the usual complaint, the secretary blurted out the reason he’d rushed out.

“It’s about the Frostgiant Dungeon.”

At the low whispered words, the languid eyes of the golden lord opened.

“Here, I’ve organised it for you.”

He took the tablet the secretary handed him.

“…….”

It had several news clippings.

The headlines were:

[ Runaway! Frostgiant Dungeon, Frightening Residents of Building-00]

[ The Silent Heavenly Spirit Guild… Chaotic internal situation? ]

[ “That person was a hero” Anonymous informant reveals the truth about Frostgiant Dungeon!]