25

I always knew he wouldn’t give up his earrings.

‘To be honest, it’s strange not to know.’

If he wasn’t greedy, why else would he keep bribing him through the guildmembers?

Only a fool would fail to realize that Geum Myeong-yeol’s interest hadn’t waned.

That’s why he’d come all this way.

“Am I being followed?”

“Han Chasoo-ssi, do you see me as such an idle person? You have a good eye for people. We should hire you for our guild’s talent team.”

There’s no end to the craziness. Seeing Han Cha-soo’s fed up look, Geum Myeong-yeol smiled.

His hand gestured to the exchange’s nameplate.

“You look at me like stalker. I put them on the exchanges, not me. Han Chasoo-ssi, if you show up, they will tell me right away.”

“Hah.”

“What if he eats all the baeksuk I gave him and shares the earrings with someone else? I’m famous for not doing anything to lose money, but if I did, I’ll be made fun of.”

Han Cha-soo was left speechless by this proud and responsible attitude.

He thought he was being followed because he came running to him, and now they’re deploying personnel to every exchange?

‘That’s a pretty big warning.’

In the future, even if I go to another exchange, I won’t be able to find someone to share my earrings with.

He hadn’t intended to, but he couldn’t help but be amused.

Han Cha-soo looked up and down at the smiling Geum Myeong-yeol.

‘He’s certainly got a good head on his shoulders.

Han Cha-soo’s eyes narrowed as he looked at Geum Myung-gyeol.

‘It was said in the original that he came from a good family.’

Unlike Jung Yiheon, he would have been able to start a guild without much of a base in Korea.

I think I remember that only one of his parents was Korean….

Han Cha-soo was trying to recall Geum Myeong-yeol from a hazy memory.

“Oh, it’ll be bad luck if we keep standing here. Let’s go over there. Let’s go and finish our talk.”

Geum Myeong-yeol grabbed his shoulder and pointed to the other side of the corridor.