94

Hwaah—!

Jung Yiheon did not back down, even though the sharp rift was aimed at him from all sides.

Rather, the heat surrounding him heated up even more.

As if it would gladly devour and burn everything if it had to.

A crisp chuckle followed.

“Haha. You know I can’t back down when you say that.”

Chae Raha lightly clapped his hands and laughed. It was an attitude as if he had been waiting for that moment.

“Okay, Jung Yiheon-ssi. That was a very good offer.”

A gentle voice came from the mouth of the man who had just shouted that he would tear him into a thousand pieces.

“In exchange, the contract will be two-way. My truth and yours. The price is death. I will accept no objections.”

Jung Yiheon nodded silently and collected the rift surrounding him at once.

The sound of people dispersing shook the still atmosphere.

Chae Raha Min Mokha’s hand and wiped away the blood.

“Do you have the contract?”

“Some of the people who will be arriving soon will have it.”

“Yes, then shall we wait a while? How about the tea? You seems to be sweating a little earlier.”

Han Cha-soo was safe. He sighed with relief as if he was lucky. However, he did not feel nervous at the gesture that lowered his chest.

He clicked his tongue in response to his relaxed demeanour.

‘It was all calculated.’

He’d noticed it since he’d arrived on the island in pursuit of Han Cha-soo. He hadn’t moved a muscle as his men drove him to the centre of the island.

His eyes observed himself acutely and calmly.

Not to kill, but to judge.

Therefore, it was easy to notice that his threats were not sincere.

Chae Raha is testing him.

Whether it is possible to examine the situation and grasp the intention of the other person’s actions.

“Is this the middle of the road?”

And not just to avert a crisis, but to bring the other side to the negotiating table and sit them down.

“That’s right. It’s pretty, but it’s a shame that it’s a mess. I wanted to show it to Cha-soo.”

The purpose of interest is not to harm Han Cha-soo. Rather, it’s more the opposite.

Jung Yiheon quickly noticed.

But that was speculation. He stirred up Chae Raha for conviction, and he accepted, as expected, without hesitation.

An offer to risk his life for the truth.

“Hyung! Are you okay?”

“Oh my god! What kind of hell is this!”

Dududududu—

The strong winds of helicopters swept through the scorched grass, and the devastated island received an unexpected guest.