53

“Long time no see, Han Chasoo-ssi.”

The man’s toothy grin was literally intimidating.

Bang!

With a single kick, the partition that had fallen out of place was stuck in the middle of the railing. The hoods of the development office employees standing around were forced back by the wind.

“Ouch!”

“Boom!”

They scrambled to cover their faces, but it was too late. Geum Myeong-yeol smirked and walked away.

Shuffle.

A shadow rose from the man’s feet as he walked across the wind.

Kieeeeeeeeeeeeee-!

All sorts of evil aura emanated from him, as befits a curse mage.

‘Is that allowed in the medical centre?’

Han Cha-soo leaned his head against the partition, lost in thought. The employees of the development office had already fled to the corner. They were shivering in unison from the aura of Geum Myeong-yeol.

“That’s the curse mage, isn’t it?”

“I can’t believe we’re having a bad day today, damn it.”

“Hey, shut up, shut up.”

Where was the momentum from just a moment ago when he was talking about killing Ki Tae-yeon?

“Han Chasoo-ssi.”

The man who approached without a sound looked down at him with eyes like the sun. Only instead of scorching sunlight, they burned.

“It’s been a while.”

Staring at him, Han Cha-soo realized one thing.

“Earrings, aren’t you wearing them?”

“Oh.”

There were no earrings in the man’s ears. He touched his own smooth ears and smirked.

“We’ll talk about this later, but for now, why don’t you come with me?”

What does he mean, we’ll talk about this later? Han Cha-soo naturally drew his brows together. Geum Myeong-yeol chuckled and stretched out his hand.

“Hold it.”

Does he have to hold onto him?