26

You’re surprised, I’m surprised.

If I didn’t know about this, it’s because I’m in a novel world. But you shouldn’t be surprised.

Regardless of where you got the information that the Earring of Cursed Resonance only drops from hidden bosses….

‘You’re so sure of the stats of an item that you haven’t even felt it, you’ve made a mess of it.’

The Earring of the Reversal was a rare item with a difficulty level of 1. It also had a performance rating of AA.

This meant that the chances of an item of its kind dropping in a dungeon were extremely slim.

In terms of numbers, it was barely more than 0.5%.

Han Cha-soo stared at Geum Myeong-yeol with cold eyes. The frosty gaze made him flinch.

“No, I’m in a hurry….”

He doesn’t know what to say. Geum Myeong-yeol mumbled as he sagged on the sofa.

A few days ago, he had made a grandiose kidnapping attempt. What an insignificant display.

Han Cha-soo gently pushed the red ginseng drink in front of him.

“You’re giving me medicine for a bottle, Han Chasoo-ssi.”

Geum Myeong-yeol laughed softly. Han Cha-soo shrugged instead of answering.

Who says you have to be blinded by an item to jump on it?

But I didn’t say it out loud. I didn’t dare to say it out loud because we might not see each other again soon. You’re only hurting yourself.

Even if he didn’t, he was the one who caused it in the first place.

‘It’s a bit unfair, but I can’t help it.’

There’s nothing you can do about it. The damage is done. I had no choice but to adapt and live with it, no matter how painful and annoying it was. It was good for my body and mind in many ways.

In the meantime, Geum Myeong-yeol emptied the bottle of red ginseng drink.

“Then let’s go do our appraisal before the exchange closes.”

According to the sign on the ground floor, the item appraisal room was on the fourth floor.

Han Cha-soo stood up first, and the two men followed as if waiting for him.

Ding!

I stepped out of the elevator and was bombarded with people.

“Waiter 53, please come this way, up the stairs, and the final appraisal will be shown to you inside.”

“Okay.”

The atmosphere was very different from the seventh floor. It was more like a bank.

Han Cha-soo glanced at the electronic boards displaying the waiting numbers and looked away.