66

I thought he would grab my wrist again this time, but Geum Myeong-yeol only took an empty cup. I was unconsciously trying to pull myself out, but I stopped.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh… nothing, and the treat is fine, it wasn’t that big of a deal.”

“But I don’t feel at ease.”

Geum Myeong-yeol said, visibly relaxing.

“Han Cha-soo, you don’t hate me, do you? Otherwise, why would you make me a person who only receives things and washes his hands of them?”

“Of course not, I’m just grateful that you’re so concerned about me that you came to see me.”

“Oh, so you prefer frequent visits to material things? Hmm… Okay, I’ll make a special effort for you.”

At Geum Myeong-yeol’s meaningful smile, I frowned. I was going to say no, but somehow it became more troublesome.

“Do as you please.”

We can say hello a few times before I go into hiding. I answered roughly and moved between the medical staff. People surrounded me as if they had waited.

“Are you ready to leave now, Guild master Exilis?”

“I think Han Cha-soo has entertained you long enough.”

“Well, I can’t sweep them all away in one go.”

Geum Myung-gyeol, who muttered with a relaxed smile, turned to me and continued to talk.

“Oh, I wasn’t talking to you. How could I touch you, Han Cha-soo?”

Okay, please go home. Amidst the cursing from the medical staff, I muttered tiredly.

“You should probably go home.”

“It’s been less than an hour. You’re being unfair. It took me three hours just to get in here.”

You said you’d come again. It was a time when I frowned.

“Should I call the manager?”

The man with glasses glued to his side and asked. He looked as cautious as if asking for permission from his superiors.

“Didn’t you feel uncomfortable being with Exilis guild master?”

“There, I can hear you.”

Beyond the crowd, Geum Myeong-yeol muttered in exultation. But the man didn’t even care. It was a great distribution.

“The closest one from here is the security office, but he would have been out of the office by this time…. If you tell me, I’ll go to the research building right away.”

“No, thank you.”

I was startled by the word ‘security room’, I shook my head quickly. Ki Tae-yeon was working on the final overhaul of the training system. I didn’t mean to disturb him.

“I shouldn’t cause him such trouble.”

“…You’ve changed.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Are you going to go back to your room then?”

“I’d like to, but….”

Han Cha-soo thought he was going to follow him until the end. The man frowned when he saw Han Cha-soo’s eyes gaze land on Geum Myeong-yeol.