Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Xie Dongling is the youngest son of Marquis Kang Ding. For this brother who was obtained with great difficulty, his family dotes on him in every possible way and raises him to be innocent and delicate.

After accidentally falling into the water, he traveled to modern times and became Ran Dongling, who looked exactly like him. He also had a handsome husband inexplicably.

Qiu Ci has a fiancée whom he has never met. To what extent is it true? Apart from an old photo, he has no news about his fiancée. He even suspects that there is no such person in the world, but that the enemy family and the Ran family are trying to Use him for business cooperation.

After the guest movie was finished, Qiu Ci received a call from his grandfather, telling him that his fiancée was returning to China.

Does it turn out that the fiancée is real?

A piece of gossip suddenly spread on the Internet: the new actor Qiu Ci is engaged.

Netizens eat melon:

"Oh, it's great to be the best actor in the first place and marry a beautiful wife in the back."

Fans refute the rumors:

"Don't cue my brother, he's filming in the mountains."

The person involved, Qiu Ci, had no idea about the turmoil on the Internet. He was watching a drama with Ran Dongling at home, and he posted a public Weibo by the way.

That night's Weibo was stuck on a white screen.

In order to cultivate the relationship between the two, Grandpa Qiu decided to let them participate in a couple variety show.

During a certain live broadcast, the task was for them to climb to the Marriage Temple on the top of the mountain before 12 noon. Before they had climbed a third of the way, Ran Dongling coquettishly cried out that he was tired, and he grabbed Qiu Ci's schoolbag. He wanted Qiu Ci to carry him up the mountain.

The barrage in the live broadcast room scrolled crazily.

[hehe]

[You don't have any feet? ]

[The other teams have already climbed halfway up the mountain. Are you tired of picking flowers for a long time? ]

But what they didn't expect was that Qiu Ci, who was always indifferent to others, would change his schoolbag to the front and squat down in front of him.

Reading guide:

1. Same-sex marriageable background

2. There is a child, but the main text does not give birth (there is a pregnancy), and the extra story gives birth to a child.

3. Shou is really stupid

4. Qiu Ci

5. Read Chapter 1 for details.

Content tags: giving birth, entertainment industry, past and present, sweet articles

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ran Dongling, Qiu Ci ┃ Supporting roles: Xiu Zhian, Chen Yao, etc. ┃ Others |

(Extras: https://99eb577024.bi14.cc/index/85604/111.html)

Chapter 1 Falling into the water

In the middle of winter, in the capital, Kangding Marquis Mansion.

Xie Dongling is the youngest son of Marquis Kang Ding. He has three older brothers. Before he was born, Marquis Kang Ding wanted a sweet and well-behaved little brother like his husband. Unfortunately, Li Rui gave birth to sons for three consecutive children.