Chapter 107 Red Bellyband

#奇词色#

#秋iciRanDonngling live broadcast was blocked because it was too sexy#

Two Weibo entries that are very interesting at first glance were born.

The fact that Qiu Ci was banned from the live broadcast room due to pornography violations quickly became a hot topic among angry fans and melon-eating netizens.

The fans were angry because they didn't see the pornographic clips at all. They originally wanted to drink some meat-flavored soup, but couldn't see the main character banging, so they might as well see what they looked like after banging.

As a result, the administrator appeared out of nowhere and blocked the live broadcast room. This time, he kicked their meaty soup over. How could the fans endure it?

They cut out the clip of Qiu Ci before kissing anyone, made it into an animated picture, and posted a nine-picture loop on the first trending Weibo post.

Chen Yun clicked on the hot search, and what she saw was Qiu Ci looking at his relatives with a smile on his face. Her vision went dark and she almost fell to the ground.

It's over, it's over, how can Qiu Ci be so perverted, his character is completely ruined, doesn't he know this is a live broadcast!

The company entered a first-level warning and urgently worked overtime, which also alerted the big boss Qiu Li.

Qiu Li sat on the comfortable boss's chair and looked at the video clips on his phone with a smile on his face.

This love story is sweeter than other people's, and it's my nephew's daughter-in-law, so the sweetness is doubled, hehehe.

Seeing that Qiu Ci was about to kiss him, the screen went black and a white text popped up.

【Do you see it! They didn't kiss at all! The words of hatred are colorless! He can't get horny! Please ask the administrator to give him justice and unblock the live broadcast room! ! 】

"Tsk." Qiu Li retracted his smile. This administrator was indeed too dedicated. Why didn't he wait until they finished kissing before sealing him off?

Chen Yun was working overtime anxiously, and Qiu Li was selectively blind, skipping her messages and clicking on Qiu Ci's WeChat.

Gypsophila and Dog: Big Nephew, have you watched the hot search?

After five minutes, Qiu Ci replied to him.

Qiu Ci: No, I'm helping Ling'er come up with a name.

Baby's Gypsophila and Dog: Aren't they called Guigui and Fairy Flowers? Why bother? Go check out the hot searches. I want to know whether you two are kissing or not.

Qiu Ci: Qiu Ci: The child told me in his dream that he did not want to see it.

How old is the child, can he still have dreams?

Qiu Li was so happy that he could think of it with his toes. This was Qiu Ci's excuse to deceive Ran Dongling. His eldest nephew had felt bad ever since he met his nephew's wife.

Gypsophila and Dog: Him? Are you dreaming about a boy?

Qiu Li sent this message, but didn't receive a reply from Qiu Ci for a long time. He spun around on the boss's chair twice and had no choice but to click on Chen Yun's WeChat to clean up the mess for his eldest nephew.

Qiu Ci said he hadn't watched it, but he really hadn't watched it. He was now busy giving his unborn child a bright future.

The hospital's "Compendium of Newborn Names" was not brought back, so Ran Dongling asked the housekeeper for a "Xinhua Dictionary" and named it based on the words in the "Xinhua Dictionary".