Chapter 23 Ring

Ran Dongling, give me your hand.

Ran Dongling was very curious about Qiu Ci swiping his card, but he did not dare to ask Qiu Ci.

After lying in bed at night, he opened the search software on his mobile phone.

Write in the search box the question he's been curious about all afternoon.

What card can be used to pay?

A lot of information pops up below.

[Best answer] What card can be used to pay?

Nowadays, there are many cards that can pay. So what card can pay, and what card can pay? In fact, the answer is very simple, it is a bank card. You may be surprised why a bank card can pay.

But you can pay with a bank card. Because there is money in the bank card, you can pay. It's a simple question, right? So the card that can pay is a bank card.

Ran Dongling read this passage five times before extracting the central content of the passage. The card that can be used to pay is a bank card.

So that's it!

Ran Dongling opened up a new world. You can actually put money in a thin bank card. It's so amazing!

He didn't pay attention to the price when he bought the piano in the afternoon, and he didn't know how much Brother Qiu Ci paid for it. That piano didn't look cheap at first glance.

Qiu Ci came out of the shower and heard someone knocking on the door regularly. After knocking once, he paused for a while, and then knocked on the door again.

Ran Dongling was the only one who knocked on his door in the old house late at night. Qiu Ci casually wiped his dripping hair and walked over to open the door.

Ran Dongling lowered his head to look at his phone and knocked on the door. He felt that the feeling of knocking was wrong. It was not the hardness of the wooden door, but soft. He raised his head. The door had opened at some point, and Qiu Ci was standing in front of him.

Qiu Ci was wearing very casual home clothes, and he was still wearing warm water steam from just taking a shower, mixed with the fragrance of shower gel, and their eyes met.

He must have touched Qiu Ci's chest just now. The hand hanging in the air hesitated for a moment and then quickly retracted it.

"Brother Qiu Ci...how much did you spend on the piano today?"

Qiu Ci did not answer his question about money, but asked him: "Are you happy today?"

Happy, he was very happy today.

I went to Brother An's house to have a delicious meal, met Chen Mao who looked very much like Hei Wuchang, and got a piano that I liked.

The person in front of him smiled and answered him. He seemed to be really happy. Qiu Ci reached out and pinched his face.

"Ran Dongling, don't be unhappy in the future."

He was in a low mood after returning from Ran's house, and Qiu Ci could clearly see it.

Ran Dongling is timid, insecure, and stupid. Everyone can see when she pouts when she is unhappy. She secretly cries when she is bullied.

He found someone to investigate what the Ran family wanted to do after he came back. Unexpectedly, the Ran family was so big that they couldn't find anyone who could handle business matters, so they would want to rely on Ran Dongling to solve their predicament.

Ran Dongling had his face pinched by him and stood there stupidly for a while before he realized what was happening. His fair face slowly turned red.

He touched his hot cheek and said, "Brother Qiu Ci, why are you pinching my face? I'm not a child anymore. You can't pinch my face in the future."

Qiu Ci couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

"Go back to sleep."

After returning to the room, Ran Dongling did not listen to Qiu Ci's words and went to sleep.

He turned on the phone screen again. He was reading an online post when he knocked on the door, and he hadn't finished reading half of it.

[Qiu Ci's little idiot, my mother's great son]

1L: Mom loves you so much. For you, I have watched "Always Be You" five times, watched your cut ten times, and missed you fifty times. all over.

2L: Another crazy person, dragging him away to super talk.

...

145L: Hurry up, don't make up for [article link];

156L: Sihasha, I'm back after reading it, good stuff, friends, my mouth is watering.

178L: I'm going, it's gone.

188L: Friends! Don't post random things in my building, I'm afraid someone will report you and block you! !

290L: Don't be afraid, poster. I found that as long as the CP posts are against Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling, they will basically not be blocked.

310L: I'm curious about the link to 45l. Has anyone taken a screenshot?

Ran Dongling clicked in after seeing Qiu Ci's name. He thought the people inside were talking about Qiu Ci's brother and his mother.

Thinking that he had never met Qiu Ci's parents when he came to live in the old house, he became curious and clicked in.

I didn't expect that I was talking about hatred and little idiots.

Who is this little idiot?

He could only understand half of what they said. He tried to click on the link, and a wrong English letter popped up, but nothing.

After he looked at the 300th floor, he finally understood that the little idiot seemed to be talking about him.

Ran Dongling couldn't bear people saying that to him, and there were so many people calling him a little idiot.

He is clearly not an idiot at all!

545L: I'm not an idiot;

547L: What the hell is upstairs, are you imitating a little idiot?

557L: I have to say, this one is a bit different.

576L: Don't call me a little idiot again, I'll be angry;

577L: It feels more intense, I did a good job, my friend, just say a few more words.

...

Ran Dongling still wanted to reply to him, but the screen of his phone went black and the power was turned off.

He found the charger to charge, and when he wanted to continue replying to the post, he found that the post was blocked.

Administrator: Green Internet access, no porn/color, this building has been blocked.

After several clicks on the reply interface, Ran Dongling had no choice but to give up.

The first post he clicked opened up his new world again. He found that there was a lot of information in the forum that he couldn't understand. Occasionally, he could see familiar people in the titles of several posts.

[Are Yu Han and Lu Lu really talking? It feels like a contract love]

[Planned invitation list for the male-led drama "Ding Feng Bao": Cheng Nuo...]

[Shaolin Temple Martial Arts Eighty-Eight Postures No. 65—How to Complete a Week's Homework in One Night]

Ran Dongling clicked on the posts he was interested in. Although he didn't understand much, it was interesting to read.

He browsed the forum and played on his mobile phone until two o'clock in the night before going to bed.

The next morning, the housekeeper looked at the clock hand and saw it pointed to eleven o'clock, but Ran Dongling hadn't gotten up yet. He usually got up at ten o'clock, but today it was an hour late and no one came downstairs.

It was almost lunch time, and the housekeeper went upstairs to wake him up. Ran Dongling and Zhou Gong were happily fishing at the moment, and could not hear the housekeeper's voice to wake him up at all.

The housekeeper was afraid that something might happen to him inside, so he quietly opened the door and found that he was still sleeping, with his mobile phone on his pillow. There was also a faint greenish tint in his eyes, presumably because he didn't sleep well last night.

The housekeeper smiled and shook his head and walked out, closing the door softly, sighing in his heart that he was still a young man, but it was not a good habit to stay up late and play with his mobile phone.

Ran Dongling slept until three o'clock in the afternoon and woke up from hunger.

He went downstairs to find food, saw Qiu Ci in the living room, rubbed his eyes and greeted him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, good morning." His voice was soft as he just got up, as if he was coquettishly coquettish.

Qiu Ci was moved in his heart and said, "Ran Dongling, give me your hand."

The last time he said this, he took Ran Dongling's hand and made their relationship public.

Ran Dongling handed him her hand, and Qiu Ci placed a delicate small box in his palm.

"What is this?"

"Open it and take a look." Qiu Ci said gently.

This box is so small, Ran Dongling doesn't know what can be packed in it.

He opened the box and found a ring inside.

The author has something to say:

The next chapter will be in v. Thank you all for your continued support -

Hug -

- Dividing line -

[Pre-receipt of the article 1 "Beating with a Bamboo Horse after Drunk" Please save it -]

[Pre-released article 2 "The Fake Young Master No One Loves", please collect it——]