Chapter 8 Program Recording

After Ran Dongling clicked the thumbnail, he found that the thumb mark next to it turned red. He clicked again, and this time the thumb turned white.

"Brother Qiu Ci, it will turn red."

When Chen Yun heard what he said, he felt that something was wrong. Sure enough, although he later canceled the like, the comment that he liked was still seen by fans who followed Qiu Ci Weibo online. In just two minutes , this comment has reached the number one spot, and someone else posted a screenshot of his likes. Now there is another hot search on the hot search list.

#iqiuchifang#

[I didn't expect the actor to be eating melon too. Are your hands slipping? 】

[Maybe it really hit me]

【I knock myself (dog head)】

Chen Yun felt a dull pain in her forehead, feeling that the accidents she had seen during this period had far exceeded her psychological expectations.

The account is Qiu Ci's own account, but the slider is Ran Dongling's.

Of course, it was impossible for Chen Yun to say that this was not a thumbs up from Qiu Ci. She sighed tiredly and waved her hand for them to go back early. She went to the publicist to suppress this hot search.

That night, the official blog of "Always Be You" began to officially announce the guests. He posted four Weibo posts in succession. The pictures on each Weibo post were a pair of cartoon character silhouettes, with the logo words of the guests next to them.

"Empress", "Twenty Years Old", "Donuts and Vitamin C", [Hand]

[The emperor and the empress should regard the emperor as the empress! I watched Lan Wanru's live broadcast a few days ago and said that she had accepted a new variety show. 】

[What is 20 years old? Participating in a love variety show at the age of 20? 】

[Reminds me of a press release about a certain female star eating three donuts a day. 】

[What are the keywords for hand calculation? ? 】

The first recording of the program will be three days later. Before the official filming, the program team needs each group of guests to shoot an introductory video of more than one minute for the early promotion of the program.

When Chen Yun wanted to take a video of them, Ran Dongling was not very happy. He watched the secretly filmed video last time and felt that standing next to Qiu Ci, he looked small and short. He didn't look good no matter what. I don't want to make a video with Qiu Ci.

"Then...then you take selfies?"

If you take a selfie, you only need to take a photo of your upper body, or you can take it while seated.

The mobile phone he used to shoot the video this time was Qiu Ci's. He set the shooting mode and placed the mobile phone on the table, just enough to capture the faces of the two people. When Ran Dongling saw himself clearly in the mobile phone, he felt incredible. As if looking in the mirror, he put his face up and looked at it curiously, "Brother Qiu Ci, is this just a video shoot?"

"Well, you can say something."

say what?

Ran Dongling said: "I'm going to watch TV."

Qiu Ci chuckled: "You should say that you are going to participate in "Always Be You"."

"You're going to be on 'It's Always You.'"

After Ran Dongling finished speaking, he looked at the phone screen and tried to click on the small red circle in the middle. The person inside stopped moving. He was afraid that he clicked on something wrong, so he gave the phone to Qiu Ci.