Chapter 54 Forgot to take the medicine!

Why are there bruises on my ankles? Because Ran Dongling is disobedient and wants to leave.

Qiu Ci remembered that he didn't use much force, but his skin was so tender. If he used a little force, there would be red and blue marks on it. It's been a day and the bruises haven't gone away yet.

The tie was pulled by him, and Qiu Ci felt the pull on his neck. He had to look up at him and meet his round, cat-like eyes.

Next time?

He showed a playful smile and kept moving his hands to help Ran Dongling put on the shoe on his other foot.

"Okay, then I'll be a kitten next time." He said nonchalantly.

He was so easy to talk to, but Ran Dongling found him strange.

It's really weird. Brother Qiu Ci actually agreed to be a little kitten. Wasn't he really lying to him?

"Really?" He was still not confident when he said it, and he used a questioning tone.

"Well, Brother Dongling, can you stop being angry with me?"

I'm used to hearing him call me Ran Dongling, Ling'er, Guaguai, but now I always feel that the way he calls me Brother Dongling is weird.

Something is wrong, the hatred is wrong.

Qiu Ci didn't know what was going on in his mind, the expression on his face kept changing.

It changed for a while, and finally stopped with a suspicious little expression.

Ran Dongling thought about it for a while, then loosened Qiu Ci's tie and stood up holding his shoulders.

"Okay, I won't be angry with you anymore."

He was angry for five minutes before it was blown away like a gust of wind.

After they had packed up and were about to go out, Ran Dongling grabbed the hem of Qiu Ci's clothes.

"Brother Qiu Ci, lower your head."

Ran Dongling felt that his relationship with brother Qiu Ci had changed. They were now husband and wife, so they needed some intimacy between husband and wife.

When the father sends his father out in the morning, the two of them will kiss secretly, as will the eldest brother and sister-in-law.

Ran Dongling thought this was a certain family rule of the Xie family, and two people who got married had to do this, so he stood up on tiptoes and kissed Qiu Ci on the face.

After he kissed her, he blushed first and said hesitantly: "When we go out from now on... we will kiss each other."

Qiu Ci was made soft-hearted by his sudden action and thought he was really cute.

He gently held Ran Dongling's chin and gave him a mint-flavored kiss.

They went to the restaurant. While walking, Ran Dongling always felt that his posture was weird. As he walked, there was a faint sense of sourness in the roots of his legs and waist on both sides. Before he arrived at the restaurant, he asked Qiu Ci: "Brother Qiu Ci, Am I weird?"

Qiu Ci couldn't see why he was weird.

Is it weird to wear a turtleneck under a shirt?

Or is it that half of the cream-yellow socks exposed under the suit pants is weird?

These were not strange things in Qiu Ci's eyes, so he asked Ran Dongling, "It's not strange. What do you think is strange?" "

I walk strangely and my waist is very sore. Brother Qiu Ci, is anyone getting married today? I want to Vacation."

After hearing what he said, Qiu Ci felt that he had underestimated Ran Dongling's physical ability, so he should be more careful next time.

He said that no one was getting married today and the show could not take a holiday, but he just had to complete today's tasks.

Ran Dongling sighed, and then walked forward. As he walked, he suddenly thought of something. Did he forget something that night?

What did you forget?

He couldn't remember anything. What he couldn't remember shouldn't be a big deal.

Since it's not a big deal, then it's nothing. If it's nothing, then he won't think about it.

He forgot about this incident and walked into the restaurant with Qiu Ci.

Yu Han and Lu Lu were already sitting in the restaurant. Seeing them coming, Lu Lu said hello to them and then motioned in the direction of the director.

The director clicked on the live broadcast room without delay, for fear that if he did, he would be scolded for one more minute.

The audience who had been bullied all day yesterday entered the live broadcast room with anger, and the barrages they sent out were very strange.

[Haha, the program team still has the nerve to start a live broadcast? ]

[Hey, isn't this a pigeon? What a coincidence, I just made pigeon soup, do you want a bowl?]

[Your tomorrow and mine seem to be different]

The director thought he was blind and couldn't see the content on the barrage. , greeting the guests who came first to come over and say hello to the audience.

Ran Dongling was closest to the camera. When the camera moved in front of him, the original barrage from the Yin Yang program team disappeared and was replaced by a barrage complaining about his appearance.

[Really, why do you wear a beige turtleneck under your shirt? It doesn't match at all]

[Little idiot, it's like this, if you're cold, you can put clothes on top of a white shirt instead of adding clothes inside a white shirt! 】

【Don't talk about my treasure! ! I think this looks pretty good, and it looks very warm at first glance. Baby, is this your own outfit? 】

Ran Dongling saw that everyone was very interested in his clothes and answered them, "Brother Qiu Ci helped me put this on, doesn't it look good?" The

audience was speechless. They saw Qiu Ci behind Ran Dongling's back and looked at it with an unkind expression. Looking at the camera, you can feel his chill through the camera.

[Very good, keep warm]

[Unexpectedly, I got this way of wearing it]

The audience dared to be angry but did not dare to say anything. They chatted with him about daily life, talked to him casually, and asked him what he and Qiu Ci did yesterday.

He didn't go anywhere yesterday, he stayed in bed all day.

Of course he couldn't say why he lay down all day. He learned the word euphemism.

"Brother Qiu Ci and I slept in the room all day."

The sleep he was talking about was serious sleep, the kind where you just cover yourself with a quilt and just chat.

Most of the audience felt like they slept together all day, some fans felt like they slept together all day, and some CP fans felt like they slept together all day.

It seems that every time Ran Dongling is in the live broadcast room, the barrages are very strange, which does not meet the network requirements for green Internet access.

Chen Yao and Xiu Zhian happened to come in. Seeing that something was wrong, the director quickly asked them to come over and say hello.

Xiu Zhi'an looked like he hadn't rested well, his eyes were lowered, and his hair was not as neat as usual. It was messy and looked more messy.

Ran Dongling greeted him, Xiu Zhi'an nodded and said hello in a hoarse voice.

After all the guests have arrived, the director begins today's process.

Director: "Good morning, everyone. Today is the last day of our recording for this episode. Everyone is dressed so formally, so our breakfast today should also be more formal." He clapped his hands, and the maids pushed him in an orderly manner

. The trolley came on stage, bringing exquisite dishes to the table one after another.

The dishes were so sumptuous that they didn't look like breakfast, and none of the guests dared to touch a fork.

Cheng Nuo had a dish of sauced pork elbow in front of him, although he didn't know why there was sauced pork elbow in Western food.

But this pork elbow was full of color, flavor and taste, and it looked like it had just come out of the pot. Waves of aroma reached his nose, and he swallowed, "Director, is this the last supper? You won't send us on our way after eating." Let's go."

[Let's go on the road, this meal is worth everything]

[Is it really good to eat these so early in the morning, it looks so boring]

[This is too much, it's a waste if you can't finish it all, my home address It's No. 200, Nishiki Village, Nishiki City. Bring it here and I'll help you eat it.]

Director: "How come? It's just an ordinary breakfast. Thinking of the last day today, I specially invited the chef to come over and cook it. Don't be polite, feel free. Eat."

Even as he said this, no one dared to touch a fork.

Except Ran Dongling and Qiu Ci.

Ran Dongling looked around and saw no one was moving. He picked up his chopsticks and picked up a small steamed bun to eat.

Those healthy meals he ate yesterday were tasteless all day long. Now looking at this pile of delicious food, he wanted to eat them all.

Qiu Ci didn't eat it himself. He was busy picking out some food for Ran Dongling that he could eat, mainly light food. Food that was too oily, spicy or exciting would not work.

The guests saw that Ran Dongling was eating well, and the director didn't seem to want to make things difficult for them. Is this breakfast really an ordinary breakfast?

No matter what, Ran Dongling was fine after eating it anyway, at least it wasn't poisoned, so they felt relieved and started using their forks and chopsticks.

They ate deliciously, and the director gnawed the bread very deliciously. After they finished eating, the director started to do his business.

Director: "Everyone had a good time. In fact, the sumptuous breakfast just now is also related to our mission today. The process we experienced in the past two days was all about the future, and the process we have to go through today is to return to the tenth century. When I was eight years old, I participated in a coming-of-age ceremony in country S."

The coming-of-age ceremony in country S involves doing three things.

These three things will change every year according to the wishes of the children who will become adults that year. This year's three things are:

The first thing: put on a suit representing adults and have a hearty breakfast with the family .

Second thing: enjoy a skiing trip.

The third thing: Confess your love to the person you like (if you don't have anyone you like, you can also express your love to your favorite family member)

[Is country S so open? There is also this kind of coming-of-age ceremony]

[Isn't this better than my school's red carpet with balloons? ? ]

[Confess to the person you like (thumbs up) (thumbs up)]

They have just completed the first thing.

Cheng Nuo apologized for mistaking it for the last supper, and then ate half an elbow.

Following the program procedure, the guests first wore suits and took adult photos in the manor, and then went to the location where they would do the second thing.

Connox Ski Area.

This is one of the largest ski resorts in S country, and the program team rented out a third of the private ski resort to record the program.

This time the program team did a survey and found that one of the four groups can ski, and the other cannot ski.

So to enjoy skiing, the program team decided that with the help of their teammates, the two of them successfully skied down the junior ski slopes.

Ran Dongling changed into his ski equipment and saw a vast expanse of white snow outside. He knew how to skate but not ski.

"Wow!" His eyes were bright and he was about to run out to play.

"Ling'er, come here." Qiu Ci was afraid that he would fall, so he picked out a set of knee pads and hip pads for him.

The set of knee pads and hip pads were shaped like a little turtle, which looked ugly, and they had to be worn behind the buttocks.

Ran Dongling thought it didn't look good and didn't really want to wear it. Then Qiu Ci threatened to be careful about his butt blooming again, so he put it on reluctantly.

After helping him get dressed, Qiu Ci went into the locker room to change. Ran Dongling walked out first without waiting for him.

Everyone couldn't help laughing when they saw the little turtle behind him.

Lan Wanru: "Hahaha, Xiaoling, why are you so cute, and you wear a little turtle for skiing."

[Laughing to death]

[Hahaha]

[This turtle is so suitable for little idiots]

No matter how everyone laughs, it doesn't matter Ran Dongling Why didn't he want to? Qiu Ci didn't let him take it off and told him that he would know it was useful when he dropped it.

The guest in each group who knows how to ski will first take another person to learn skiing. When they are almost the same, everyone can take photos and enjoy the skiing process together.

Ran Dongling has a foundation in skating, so it shouldn't be difficult for him to learn to ski, but when he strapped on his skis, he felt something was wrong no matter how he lifted his feet.

Qiu Ci took him to a gentle slope and was about to teach him when someone called him on the other side.

Yu Han: "Well, Qiu Ci, can you come over and help us?"

Both he and Lu Lu looked disheveled, and they stood together awkwardly.

Qiu Ci went over to see what was going on with them, and asked Ran Dongling to wait for him to come back.

Ran Dongling was indeed very obedient. He just wanted to change his position, and then the skis slid down the slope, and he did not fall down until he slid down.

After he stopped, the soles of his feet slipped, and his hands tried hard to maintain balance. His whole body kept shaking, and finally he lost his balance and fell backwards.

His butt is going to suffer again, Ran Dongling thought when he fell.

But there was no pain as expected. When he fell, something underneath him blocked him from falling directly into the snow.

He touched behind him and saw the turtle hip toy that he disliked.

Qiu Ci didn't look at him for a moment, and turned around to see that he had slipped down. Fortunately, the slope here was not big, and he just slid forward a certain distance.

Before Qiu Ci could rush over, he saw him failing to control his skis and falling on the snow.

The ski clothes on his body were too heavy, so Ran Dongling simply lay on the snow and waited for Qiu Ci to come over.

He looked at the blue sky and daytime above, and saw a white bird flying over, and then Qiu Ci's face.

He stretched out a hand and said, "Brother Qiu Ci, pull me up."

Qiu Ci picked him up with both hands, shook him up and down, and shook off the snow on his body.

Before Qiu Ci started teaching, Ran Dongling spoke again, "Brother Qiu Ci, I want to go up and drink water." On the

high platform, Ran Dongling held a hot water bottle and drank water, watching the people skiing opposite.

Opposite is a children's ski resort, and many parents come with their children to ski.

The oldest of them is seven or eight years old, and can ski by himself without the supervision of his parents. The youngest of them is only two or three years old, and is still staggering when he walks, but he can still ski a certain distance on small skis.

If a child can skate so well, he should learn quickly.

He turned around to find Qiu Ci.

After taking two steps, he stopped and looked back at the child opposite.

Child...

Ran Dongling's eyes widened suddenly, and he seemed to remember that he had forgotten something.

After he finished playing the game with Brother Qiu Ci...

he forgot to take the medicine!

! !

The author has something to say:

some distant memories:

Li Rui: Brother, you have to protect yourself, you need to take medicine for that and that in the future, you know;

Li Rui: blah blah... have a baby;

Ling'er: Oh oh oh oh (busy teasing the birds) Didn't listen)