Chapter 123 Extra × Just right

Qiuqiu went to bed early yesterday and got up early too.

He lay on the small bed for a while, looking at the little stars painted on the ceiling with his eyes open. When he counted the seventh star, he climbed over the short bedrail in the middle and leaned against the sleeping little Nomi.

Little Nomi was trading stocks in her dream, and suddenly she felt that there was a heat source around her, which was continuously emitting heat.

I wonder why there is sun in the room and who put it in?

He opened his eyes in a daze, touched his side, and touched Qiuqiu's soft little hand.

It turns out that the thing in the dream was not the sun, but the ball next to me.

Qiuqiu has been observing little Nomi, and when he saw him waking up, he shouted happily, "Brother Momo, you're awake."

As an older brother, little Nomi is 95% patient and tolerant towards Qiuqiu.

He asked good-naturedly, "When did Qiuqiu wake up? Aren't you warm?"

Qiuqiu looked at the three small blankets covering himself. The blankets were soft and comfortable. He shook his head, "It's not hot."

"Okay." That's his own problem. He is very hot and has nothing to do with football.

Little Nomi changed clothes on the bed, changed clothes for Qiuqiu, and took him to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Qiuqiu can brush his teeth by himself. He brushes up, down, left, and right. He takes a sip of water, spits it out, and his teeth are ready.

After brushing, I have to check with Brother Momo to see if they are clean. When I was at home, I would check with Daddy after brushing my teeth. Now that they are abroad, he will check with Brother Momo.

After checking it carefully, little Nomi nodded solemnly and picked up a small towel to wipe his face.

After they washed their faces, little Nomi said, "Let's go."

With a hairy head on his head, Qiuqiu was held by little Nomi, and they were going out for breakfast.

Their room was not closed, but only slightly concealed. They left the room, and when they passed a door, Qiuqiu pointed at the door and said, "Brother Momo, I want to go in to find dad and daddy."

Da da da

In the room, Qiu Ci is enjoying the rare warm morning time. When Qiuqiu wakes up, he will look for little Nomi. With little Nomi to take care of him, he can rest assured that Anna will also visit from time to time. He does not have to rush to the children's room to take care of the child.

He has his eyes closed now, holding Ran Dongling in his arms. When he lowers his head, he can smell the fragrance of his hair.

When he heard a gentle knock on the door, Qiu Ci opened his eyes suddenly, looked back at the door, and hesitated for a few seconds, wondering whether to open the door.

咚咚嚚

The knock on the door rang again, this time someone else knocked, and the sound was different.

The door opened from the inside, and a shadow enveloped them. The two dwarfs, who were less than Qiu Xi's knees, both looked up.

Wearing silk pajamas, Qiu Ci, who had obviously just woken up, looked at them and raised his eyebrows.

"Uncle, Qiuqiu, goodbye, I'm going to have breakfast." Little Nomi handed Qiu Ci over, waved, and walked to the restaurant without looking back.

Qiuqiu was too short and could only see Big Daddy's chin, but not his face. He raised his hand and said, "Daddy, hug me."