Chapter 111 Extra × Vixen

Life is full of surprises.

In the past, Qiu Ci didn't think there would be any surprises in life. When he had a job, he lived at three o'clock and one line at a time, and when he didn't work, he lived at four o'clock and one line at a time.

Life is very regular, very ordinary, without any disturbance.

Until he met Ran Dongling.

The peaceful life became turbulent.

For example, now, when they were taking wedding photos on Marriage Mountain, he just had time to change clothes, and the whole process of changing clothes took less than three minutes.

An inattentive person was watching, and Ran Dongling picked up a fox back from nowhere.

Qiu Ci looked at the white dumplings in his hand and suddenly felt a faint pain in his forehead.

"Hey." The white fox had a pair of ears that were almost bigger than its face, and a long tail hanging behind it. It was grabbed by a human with both hands and did not dare to struggle.

"Brother Qiu Ci, look, I picked up a fox in the forest." Ran Dongling smiled, as if he had done something proud.

Wild foxes have not been vaccinated. What if they scratch someone? Qiu Ci felt nervous when he saw the sharp claws of the fox.

"Put the fox down first, don't let it catch you." Qiu Ci softly coaxed him to let go.

Of course Ran Dongling was not happy. He picked up the fox "with great difficulty". If he let go, wouldn't the fox slip away?

Moreover, this fox is still so small. When I first picked it up, the little fox was still holding a dog's tail and gnawing on grass. At a glance, I knew that it had become separated from its mother fox and had no ability to catch food. Just eat grass.

What a pitiful fox, Ran Dongling thought. Fortunately, he met a good man like him. He wanted to take the fox home and raise it.

"Brother Qiu Ci, let's find a small cage, put the fox in it, take it back to the yard and feed it carrots."

"Hey." The white fox didn't want to eat the carrot. Now he finally knew his tragic fate in the future and began to twist his body, trying to get off Ran Dongling's hand.

Ran Dongling was startled by it, and without much thought, she directly put the fox into Qiu Ci's arms, "Oh, brother Qiu Ci, help me catch it quickly."

Qiu Ci held down the fox with one hand. The fox was grabbed by the scruff of Destiny's neck and became obediently still. He kept moaning in Qiu Ci's arms to express his dissatisfaction.

"Hey, where did the little fox come from in this mountain?" Lin Yuan heard the strange cry and came over curiously. This was the first time she saw a live wild fox.

"Mom, I picked it up." Ran Dongling started to show off again.

"Picked up"

Lin Yuan didn't quite believe what he said. I heard that foxes have very smart minds, so how could they be picked up by him?

Regardless of whether anyone believed it or not, Ran Dongling really picked up the fox. While waiting for Qiu Ci to change clothes, he went to wander in the small forest nearby.

Then he found a little white in the green bushes. Looking closer, he saw a fox gnawing grass.

The fox was not afraid when seeing people. He looked at Ran Dongling sideways. He probably thought that he was not a threat to humans, so he ignored him and concentrated on gnawing the grass.