Chapter 76 Flying Down Three Thousand Feet

Ran Dongling had no idea that Chen Yao wanted to settle a score with him after class.

He is now immersed in great happiness, because his new deskmate is a tall, handsome and good-study male classmate.

Anyone who sits with this kind of male classmate will be happy, not to mention that this male classmate's name is Qiu Ci.

The smile on his face has never fallen off since he entered the second class. He was still smiling stupidly until class. His smile was so bright that the teacher who came to class wondered if he was picking up money on the ground.

Ran Dongling's little mind has never been so smart. He not only asked the director to allow him to change the classroom, but also agreed to change his brother Qiu Ci next to him. They are now sitting in the last row by the window.

Seeing him smiling like this, Qiu Ci laughed for half the class. He was so infected by his smile that he didn't realize that he was also laughing with him.

Qiu Ci gently tapped Ran Dongling's finger with a pen, lowered his voice, and asked him with a smile, "So happy?"

Very happy!

Ran Dongling moved the chair closer to Qiu Ci, shoulder to shoulder with him, and the two held hands under the table openly.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I really like going to school now."

For Ran Dongling, there is only one Qiu Ci between not liking school and liking school.

For Chen Yao, there is a missing link between liking school and not liking school.

When the bell rang, Chen Yao ran faster than the teacher and rushed to class two angrily.

He didn't need to look for him specifically. He could see Ran Dongling as soon as he entered the classroom because his location was obvious.

Sitting on his left was Qiu Ci, on his right stood Xiu Zhian, and in front of him was Lu Lu. The four of them had their own celebrity halo, and there was an inexplicable aura when they were together. The students around them avoided them intentionally or unintentionally, giving the corner Create a space where no one will disturb you.

Chen Yao came over to break the tranquility.

"Ran Dongling!" He has murderous intentions, and he must kill a little idiot today to satisfy his hatred.

Xiu Zhian could tell at a glance that he was here to cause trouble. He took two steps forward to block Ran Dongling and looked at Chen Yao with an unkind expression.

"Why are you speaking so loudly?"

Is this even louder? He usually spoke at this volume. Chen Yao got off to a bad start and was knocked back to his original form at the first step.

But Xiu Zhi'an had already spoken, so he had no choice but to lower his volume twice. The harsh words he said had no momentum. Chen Yao asked Ran Dongling as if he was discussing something with him.

"Xiao stupid...Xiao Ling, how did you come up with the idea of ​​telling the director about the exchange student?"

This is a good question, because thanks to Chen Yao, Ran Dongling has stayed in modern times for too long, and his mind is filled with The forgotten thought of male-to-male relationships was reawakened, so he said.

"I want to be with brother Qiu Ci."

There was nothing wrong with his answer, everyone thought so.

If you want to be with Qiu Ci, just separate him from An An, right?

Chen Yao snorted coldly and raised his voice suddenly, "Then you..." "

And brother Cheng Nuo also wants to be with sister Wanru. Yu Han said that he and Lu Lu can't study well in the same class and wants to change classes." Ran Dongling added the second half of the sentence, saying the same thing to the director just now.

In fact, Ran Dongling was not the first person to come to the director to discuss changing classes. Before him, Qiu Ci, Yu Han, Cheng Nuo, and Lu Lu all came to the director and said they wanted to change classes, but the director did not agree to any of them.

In order to only do half the job, although four of the eight people wanted to change classes, the remaining four people might not want to change.

You cannot influence other people for your own selfish desires.

Until the fifth person appeared, Ran Dongling broke the balance of half-measures.

The director began to think about changing classes. The program was halfway through. The guests were accustomed to school life. They went to class, ate, and slept according to the routine every day. There was nothing new. If the guests were changed to a different class, they might be able to capture something new.

However, he also asked for the opinions of the other three guests. Lan Wanru knew that Cheng Nuo could be replaced and agreed without hesitation. Chen Yao went to the toilet and was not in the classroom. Xiu Zhian hesitated for two minutes and then nodded. agree.

He was in front of Chen Yao, and every day during class he could feel a cannibalistic gaze shining on his back. When he turned around, he would receive a wink from Chen Yao flying over the air.

Xiu Zhian couldn't stand being clingy like a big dog like him. If he had known he could change classrooms, he should have told the director on the first day.

The three of them told Chen Yao the whole story. Qiu Ci remained silent and looked at Chen Yao coldly.

Chen Yao came angrily and left dejectedly.

His back was so sad that it reminded Ran Dongling of a movie line - he looks like a dog.

The days in the second shift pass much faster than those in the first shift.

Ran Dongling felt that he was just chatting with brother Qiu Ci, squeezing hands under the desk, and drawing cat heads on books, but it was already evening. He couldn't believe how fast time went.

In the first period of evening self-study, Ran Dongling lay on Qiu Ci's arm and watched him write in his exercise book. The flesh on his cheeks was squeezed and looked very pinchable.

Qiu Ci thought so in his mind, he put down the pen and started working on it. It was indeed very soft and easy to pinch.

Ran Dongling had no temper and was not angry when being pinched. He looked at the exercise book and suddenly remembered that he had drawn three pictures for Qiu Ci and put them in the exercise book.

He got up and looked for the exercise book, but he couldn't find it after rummaging through the desk and made the desk a mess.

"What are you looking for? Let me help you find it." Qiu Ci asked him.

"My exercise book is missing. I don't know where to put it..." Ran Dongling patted his head and remembered that he lent it to Yao Qiqi.

The answers are printed on the last few pages of the exercise book. After completing the exercises, the students will turn to the end to check the answers. The teacher will not let them tear off the answers. In order to facilitate the answers, the students will borrow from other students.

He went back to class one and asked Yao Qiqi to take back the exercise book. When he took it in his hand, he flipped through the draft paper inside and found that the three drawings were still there.

Just as he walked out of the door, Ran Dongling saw Li Bai walking towards him. Li Bai lowered his head and talked to a girl, but did not notice Ran Dongling in front of him.

Ran Dongling still retained his previous embarrassment towards Li Bai. He hid whenever possible in the second class and did not dare to confront him. He turned around and retreated, wanting to wait for Li Bai to leave before going back, but he did not want to think that there was someone behind him.

As soon as he turned around, he bumped into a girl. The girl had her back against the wall and was fine. Ran Dongling was knocked to the ground and the exercise book in her hand fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Ran Dongling got up from the ground and apologized to the girl.

When the girl saw that the person who bumped into her was Ran Dongling, her face instantly turned red, and she waved her hands in panic, "It's okay, I'm sorry." She lowered her head and picked up an exercise book, and left quickly with her companions.

That exercise book is mine. Before Ran Dongling could say anything, he saw another exercise book on the ground. It turned out that both of their exercise books had just fallen to the ground.

He picked up the exercise book and returned to class two.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I want to show you something. Guess what it is?" He put his hands behind his back, revealing a purple exercise book cover.

Qiu Ci pretended not to see it, put on a puzzled expression, and said, "I can't guess it, just tell me what it is."

"Thumb, thump!" Ran Dongling took out an exercise book from behind.

"There's a picture I drew for you in it!" He shook off the exercise book and took out a piece of draft paper.

The front side of the scratch paper fell on the table, blocking the content inside.

"Brother Qiu Ci, look first. There are two more inside." Ran Dongling shook it off. It was strange. He had clearly drawn three pictures, why only one fell out?

Qiu Ci picked up the draft paper and wanted to see what Ran Dongling had drawn.

He glanced at it, froze, looked at it again, then took a deep breath, put the scratch paper face down, and pressed it back on the table.

His Adam's apple rolled up and his eyes gradually dimmed. He first looked around to see if there were any students observing them. They were in a remote location with a wall behind them and no one had seen the painting.

"Brother Qiu Ci, do you like it? I've had several drawing classes."

Ran Dongling asked him with expectant eyes, but also a little embarrassed, smiled shyly, and whispered: "My drawing skills are not very good. "

He is so humble. The human structure, expressions and charm in that painting are all very lifelike, which cannot be achieved by practicing for several years.

He has been drawing for several classes... Is he drawing these things during class?

Qiu Ci couldn't control the expression on his face. He didn't know where Ran Dongling knew these postures. Should he say he liked them or not?

Seeing Qiu Ci and saying nothing, Ran Dongling was afraid that he wouldn't like Yun Chao's dress, so he said again, "Don't you like it? I showed it to Brother An, and he said you would like it." Show it to others

?

Qiu Ci really couldn't hold back his expression now. Is this something he can show to others?

"Who else have you shown it to?" You

've also shown it to Yao Qiqi, Chen Yao, Chen Yao's deskmate, Sister Wanru, the art committee member, the male classmate who played the prince, the male classmate who played the dwarf, etc.

Every time he talked about someone, Qiu Ci's temples swelled, and when he heard the word "wait", his temples began to ache.

Ran Dongling couldn't shake out the other two drawings, so she simply turned over them by herself. As a result, there was no trace of the two draft papers in the exercise book. Did they fly out when they just fell to the ground?

He was talking to himself, Qiu Ci heard two more paintings flying out, and his vision almost went dark.

Probably because the expression on Qiu Ci's face was getting worse and worse, Ran Dongling became helpless and trembling. Could it be that his painting was poor? Brother Qiu Ci hated this painting so much.

He reached for the painting to see which one he had painted.

Turning to the front, he was stunned, his face turned red visibly, and then he slammed the painting back on the table and covered his face.

That piece of sketch paper was not a painting he drew, but a picture of a spring palace!

In the picture, the two people are lively, their movements are intimate, their bodies are covered with water, and... the faces of the two people are actually him and brother Qiu Ci!

The title of this painting is written in the lower right corner of the painting - "Flying down three thousand feet, it turns out to be Qi Ci and the Winter Ling".

The author has something to say: I

suddenly discovered that their childhood sweethearts are also very delicious;

they grew up together and went to school together, and two people had to share the popsicles;

Qiu Ci's strategy mode changed from novice mode to hell mode;

Lingling's three brothers He is a younger brother, and it is impossible to call others brother outside.

His father dotes on him and makes him the treasure of his family. The three sons in the family are displeased with him, and even more dissatisfied with the stinky pig who wants to take the palm of his hand. Li Rui is gentle on the surface, From time to time, I give ideological education to Lingling and tell him that boys should protect themselves and record them.