Chapter 108 It's the sound of grass growing on my head

Ran Dongling was walking forward, but because Qiu Ci stopped, he had to stop too. Seeing that he was still for a long time, he opened his mouth to urge him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, what are you thinking about? Let's leave quickly."

Qiu Ci shook his head. He couldn't leave now. Under this embarrassment, he was still grateful in his heart - fortunately they were in the suburbs now. If they were in the city center, then he...

Life goes by very quickly, so it's not impossible to live in another place.

He stared at the umbrella frame on his head, thinking about how he could take off the red bellyband without others noticing.

Nowadays, there are not many passers-by. Everyone who has seen it has seen it, and those who have not seen it must not be seen again.

Pulling Ran Dongling over, Qiu Ci placed him against the wall next to the shop. He also walked over, then closed the umbrella at lightning speed and touched the red bellyband on the top of the umbrella.

The red bellyband was beaten by the wind and rain, and became wet and wrinkled. Qiu Ci couldn't find a place to put it, so he had to hold it in his hand. The piece of red was very conspicuous in his hand.

Ran Dongling frowned, looked at the red bellyband on Qiu Ci's hand, and asked him sternly: "Brother Qiu Ci, why do you hang the bellyband on the umbrella? It's already wet, and the baby can't wear it!"

Why?

Seeing how angry he was, Qiu Ci really wanted to ask him why the red bellyband appeared on the umbrella.

"I'll tell you when I get home." The implication is - I'll settle the score with you when I get home.

Because Qiu Ci hung the baby's red bellyband on the umbrella without telling him the reason, Ran Dongling was angry and unhappy. He felt that Qiu Ci had some ideological problems and did not want to go shopping with him.

"I want to go home." The implication of his words is that I want to go home and complain to my grandfather!

This was exactly what Qiu Ci wanted. He left one hand free to call the driver. Before the call was connected, Qiu Ci hung up.

In less than a minute, Ran Dongling miraculously saw a familiar car appear and park in front of them.

"What a coincidence, uncle driver, did you just pass by here, so you came over as soon as Brother Qiu Ci called you." As soon as he got in the car, Ran Dongling leaned on the back of the seat and asked the driver in front of him.

The driver was stunned by his question. He shook his head angrily in the rearview mirror and echoed him with a haha, "Yes, what a coincidence. The second young master just called me and I saw you guys in front. Isn't that right?" Just come over here?"

"Oh, let's go back then."

There was a pregnant woman in the car, and the driver didn't dare to drive fast. The vehicle drove slowly on the road. No one spoke in the car, and it fell into silence.

"Are you hungry? Eat something." Qiu Ci took out a bowl of sweet porridge from the small incubator in the car, stirred it to dissipate the heat, and asked.

Ran Dongling was still angry. Hearing this, he snorted, but his eyes uncontrollably looked at the sweet porridge in his hand.

Qiu Ci looked at his changeable expression and wondered how his obedience could be so cute. The corner of his mouth curled up, and he consciously picked up a spoon to feed him porridge.