Chapter 99 Ten reasons why children are more important than husbands

Who?

Qiu Li didn't know who the "he" Qiu Ci mentioned was referring to. He froze on the spot, his eyes full of confusion, and he subconsciously snorted.

"Um?"

Hearing his admission with his own ears, Qiu Ci didn't give him any more time to react. He moved the phalanges of his right hand twice, rushed forward, grabbed Qiu Li's collar, and punched him hard.

Ran Dongling and Xiu Zhi'an stood at the door, looking at each other. They didn't know why Qiu Ci drove them out. Ran Dongling was curious and wanted to go in and see what Qiu Ci and his uncle were doing.

He knocked lightly on the door three times, imitating the knocking sound for himself.

"Dong, dong, dong, hello, can I come in? Yes, you can come in, then I'm in."

Just as he pressed his hand on the doorknob, he and Xiu Zhi'an heard a scream coming from inside.

"Brother Qiu Ci!" Thinking that something had happened to Qiu Ci, he hurriedly opened the door and Ran Dongling rushed in.

Qiu Li really didn't know what happened to him today. First, he was scolded by Yikang when he didn't know it. Then the words came out through Ran Dongling's mouth. He was equivalent to being scolded by two people.

It was okay to be scolded. He was kind-hearted and did not care about the two little ones. As a result, not even two minutes after being scolded, he was now punched by his nephew Qiuchi.

This punch had no force at all and hit Qiu Li's stomach really hard, almost knocking out the bun he had for breakfast.

"I...go to hell with your uncle's vengeance!"

Qiu Li didn't care what the reason was for Qiu Ci to hit him, but he wanted to fight back with this punch. He stood up from the ground holding his stomach, raised his fist, and was about to fight with Qiu Ci.

Ran Dongling rushed over, he opened his hands to block Qiu Ci, his eyes were red, "Uncle, don't hit brother Qiu Ci."

Who hit whom?

Qiu Li clutched his aching stomach and spoke intermittently, "You, me, look, who hit whom? It was Qiu Ci who beat me!"

Ran Dongling blinked aggrievedly, turned back to look at Qiu Ci, and found that he only had a bad look on his face and no injuries on his body.

"This punch is just a warning to you. If you have bad thoughts about Ling'er again, it will be more than just this." Qiu Ci's words were ruthless, and he had the intention of severing the relationship with Qiu Li's uncle and nephew.

"Have thoughts about Xiaoling? He and your child already have children. Who can have thoughts about him?"

"Don't hide it. I heard it outside the door. Ling'er was scolding you."

Qiu Li suddenly thought of what Ran Dongling said just now in imitation of Yikang's tone.

Could it be that Qiu Ci heard those words and Qiu Ci mistakenly thought that Ran Dongling was scolding him, so the "him" he said he wanted to have sex with was Ran Dongling?

Qiu Li felt that he was really wronged. He had already been wronged to his grandma's house on the other side of the mountain. He made a surrender gesture and said, "This is a misunderstanding."

As the intermediary messenger who indirectly led to Qiu Ci's misunderstanding and Qiu Li's injustice and beating, Ran Dongling.

Qiu Li asked him to tell Qiu Ci the whole thing and to keep himself innocent.