Chapter 15: You smell so good.

After he said those words, the netizens in the live broadcast room were silent, the fans were silent, and the cameraman who was following him was silent.

Qiu Ci lowered his eyes and glanced at him, knowing that it was a lie that he was tired and it was true that he didn't want to climb the mountain.

"Tired?" Qiu Ci asked him.

Ran Dongling tapped her toes, looked away, and said without confidence: "...Well, I'm tired."

[Haha]

[Don't have any feet? ]

[The other teams have already climbed halfway up the mountain. Are you tired of picking flowers for a long time? 】

【I really laughed. Big brother, who is carrying you during the live broadcast? 】

"Ran Dongling, are you a three-year-old child? You have to be carried on your back when climbing mountains."

He said so, but Qiu Ci changed the backpack behind him to in front of him and squatted down in front of him.

——A

large number of question marks crossed the barrage.

There was a warm and soft body behind him, and two thin arms were draped around his neck.

After he lay down, Qiu Ci picked him up on his back.

Unsurprisingly light.

Ran Dongling looked thin, with little weight on her back. She didn't know where the meat had grown after eating so much.

Qiu Ci carried him very easily. He had broad shoulders and narrow waist, and Ran Dongling's legs were only weakly holding his waist, relying entirely on Qiu Ci's arms to maintain balance.

He carried Ran Dongling on his back and walked towards the top of the mountain.

Ran Dongling was still wearing a pair of nine-point jeans today, and when he put his back up, a section of white socks was exposed on his ankles. His ankles were not as thick as Qiu Ci's arms, and a thin pair was hanging around Qiu Ci's waist, looking at It looks very visually impactful.

[Isn't Qiu Ci famous for his indifference? How could this happen? ! ]

[Before, he had no close contact with other people except for acting, but now...]

[Zai Dongling is really thin, and there is no pressure to see Qiu Ci carrying him]

[Again, that character is pronounced Ran]

[Can he carry his wife on his back? What kind of pressure is there?

[The ankles are so thin, it feels like Qiu Ci can hold it with one hand]

He obviously asked to be carried on his back, but now that he is really lying behind him, Ran Dongling feels a little shy. The feeling of being carried by Qiu Ci is different from before. The feeling of being carried by my brothers is different.

Thinking this, the tips of his ears turned a little red.

Ran Dongling's nose moved as he smelled the faint fragrance of cold wood. He was very familiar with this smell. When he got close to Qiu Ci, he could smell the fragrance of cold wood. It was a very good smell.

He put his head to Qiu Ci's ear and talked to him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you smell so good."

[You are so pretending...]

[Qiu Ci does smell good. I smelled it when I was close to him during a movie screening. I thought it was the handsome guy's own fragrance]

[Ah, ah, I'm really jealous of him, why do I treat him so well]