Chapter 78 You liar

How could he be so stupid?

This sentence came to everyone's mind on the field.

They had never seen anyone throw the ball to their heads, and they were very unlucky, and the thrown ball hit their heads directly.

Everyone was stunned by his operation and before they could react, they watched Ran Dongling being hit by the ball and falling to the ground.

Qiu Ci was the first to rush over. He was not completely reassured that he was right. Ran Dongling could always have accidents happen in unexpected places.

He held Ran Dongling in one hand and took off the cat ears on his head with the other hand. He groped lightly on his head and found no lumps. The cat ears should have blocked part of the impact for him.

Being hit on the head by a ball really hurt. Ran Dongling felt his eyes go dark. When he opened his eyes again, physiological tears poured out uncontrollably.

It hurts, it really hurts. There is a hole in his head and it seems to be bleeding.

"Ugh, brother Qiu Ci, it hurts so much, I'm going to die." Ran Dongling was in pain and sad, fearing that her life would be destroyed by the ball.

He couldn't hit anyone with this ball, but Qiu Ci was afraid that he would hit his head and make him stupid.

When everyone heard him crying, they came to their senses. The director quickly walked up with the school doctor. The referee and the players also walked up to see his injury. A group of people surrounded Ran Dongling.

Ran Dongling cried sadly in Qiu Ci's arms, and even whispered his last words to Qiu Ci, but the school doctor didn't see anything wrong with him. There were no obvious wounds or swellings on his head, but his scalp was red from the ball. A small piece.

A small piece was a literal meaning, and he only discovered it after rummaging through Ran Dongling's thick black hair.

Being watched by so many people, the school doctor didn't check anything, and it seemed that he was not good at medical skills. He asked: "My little classmate, what else do you feel uncomfortable about?"

"I have a headache." Ran Dongling cried for a while and felt like crying. I was so tired and didn't want to cry anymore. I was still huddled in Qiu Ci's arms.

"Is it still very painful?" The school doctor's expression became serious. "If it is still very painful, it may be a concussion. We have to go to the hospital."

Hearing that he was going to the hospital, Ran Dongling was stunned for a moment, holding on to his words. He stood up on his shoulders and shook his head at the school doctor with tears on his face.

"Doctor, my head doesn't seem to hurt anymore. I don't want to go to the hospital."

Qiu Ci was worried, the director was worried, and the school doctor wasn't worried either.

But Ran Dongling refused to go to the hospital. His head really didn't hurt anymore, it just hurt when he was hit. Besides, if he had to go to the hospital, he wouldn't be able to see Brother Qiu Ci's game.

Since he refused to go to the hospital and said he was fine, the three of them asked each other what they meant with their eyes and then carried Ran Dongling to the seat in the first row.

On the left side of Ran Dongling sat Lu Lu, on the right sat the school doctor, and behind him sat a male classmate with quick reflexes.

After settling the person, Qiu Ci put a bottle of mineral water in his hand before leaving and said, "Sit down and don't cheer me up. You can drink the water if you are thirsty, but you are not allowed to give it to others, and don't put it on the ground. "

Ran Dongling's eyes and nose were red, and he nodded like a rabbit.

At the beginning of the game, Chen Yao grabbed the ball first, and the two teams began a fierce competition.

"Class after class, we are extraordinary. We are the only class to win the championship!"

"Listen up, Class 2!! Defeat Class 1!! The squad leader said that if we win, he will invite us to the Dragon and Phoenix Tower for tea!! Listener If you have a share, he pays the bill!!"

Class one wears blue uniforms, and class two wears red uniforms. The two teams can be easily distinguished.

Ran Dongling was frightened by the cheers from her classmates, and there were many voices in the crowd taking the opportunity to shout the names of Qiu Ci and Chen Yao.

He also wanted to cheer for brother Qiu Ci, so he put on the cat ears and the plush ball on his hand. Just when he was about to shout, Lu Lu stopped him, "Xiao Ling, let's just watch. , so many people are shouting "Come on, you may not be heard even if you shout hateful words." "

But we are basketball babies." The job responsibility of basketball babies is to cheer for the players.

Lu Lu quoted what Qiu Ci had just said, "Didn't he not let you cheer him up?"

Qiu Ci didn't let him cheer him up. One reason was that he was afraid of an accident, and the other was that he was afraid of being distracted.

"Okay then." Ran Dongling listened to Qiu Ci's words and secretly cheered him up in her heart.

He stared at Qiu Ci, and as he watched, his eyes involuntarily moved to the blue-sided Cheng Nuo.

Cheng Nuo is responsible for the rearguard, which simply means stopping others. He hasn't stopped them yet, but the young man on the opposite side is very agile and can't even avoid him.

When he was about to collide, he made a fake move and turned around. Cheng Nuo didn't know what happened. His eyes were dazzled and the person passed him and ran to the front.

He took a deep breath, turned around and followed everyone to the blue team's basket. Before the ball could go in, it was snatched away by Xiu Zhi'an. A group of people avoided Cheng Nuo and ran to the red team's basket with cheers. Nuo took another deep breath and ran after them.

After ten minutes of running around like this, he hadn't even touched the edge of the ball.

People on the sidelines watched a man in a blue jersey who looked out of place on the court. Others were playing basketball while he was running.

"Teacher Cheng, come on."

A kind-hearted student cheered him on.

"Husband, run faster. Chen Yao and Yu Han are working so hard in front. You should work harder and throw a ball. Otherwise, when the program is broadcast, what will happen to you later?" Also in the first

place Lan Wanru, who was sitting in line to watch the game, couldn't stand it anymore. When Cheng Nuo ran in front of her again, she urged Cheng Nuo.

Cheng Nuo was sweating profusely and had no time to say anything. He made an OK gesture, but in fact, the tears in his heart were almost filling the West Lake.

Didn't we agree that it was just a friendly match?

Isn't it said that friendship comes first and competition comes second?

Why is everyone playing so seriously?

The friendly match went sour because Qiu Ci and Chen Yao got jealous.

For some unknown reason, the two of them went crazy to grab the ball and score goals. In addition to playing hard, they also kept showing off their skills, which scared the students on the same team with them and did not dare to keep the ball in their hands. As soon as they got the ball, they passed it. When I went out, I was afraid that someone would snatch me away before I could even take a few steps.

Chen Yao broke through many obstacles and dunked with a rebound.

"Chen Yao! Chen Yao!" The crowd burst into cheers.

Qiu Ci jumped up and scored a three-pointer.

"Qiu Ci! Qiu Ci!" The crowd burst into louder cheers.

The score between the two teams was stalemate.

During the intermission, Qiu Ci walked up to Ran Dongling and took two sips of the bottle of mineral water to drink.

The school doctor had the insight to stand up and leave, leaving the seat next to Qiu Ci.

Seeing beads of sweat on his forehead, Ran Dongling used her hand as a fan to fan him, spreading her five fingers to fan him. Qiu Ci didn't feel any wind at all.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you are so handsome." There were stars in his eyes, and he didn't mind that Qiu Ci was sweaty, so he leaned over and kissed him.

Ran Dongling didn't look at Qiu Ci's deliberately showy moves just now, and the exclamations from the crowd from time to time had nothing to do with him.

He looked at Qiu Ci's face with concern, he was really handsome.

When Qiu Ci heard him complimenting himself on how handsome he was, he didn't show it on his face and smiled secretly in his heart, thinking that he would be tired later and it would be enough to make Guaiguai feel handsome.

On the other side, Chen Yao did not return to his seat in Class 1 and ran over to sit with Xiu Zhi'an.

He complained to Xiu Zhi'an with deep resentment, "The character design of Qiu Ci is really broken. This low-grade method of spreading the tail of a peacock to attract the attention of people you like is no longer done by elementary school students."

Xiu Zhi'an drank quietly . After drinking the energy drink, he blocked Chen Yao with one sentence.

"What about you?"

-

The game became more intense in the second half. The scores of the two teams continued to rise, but the score did not open. They had to find a breakthrough.

After several rounds, Class 2 temporarily took the lead with a slim two-point advantage.

Ran Dongling was so excited watching the game that he remembered that he had made a bet with Qiu Ci's brother before the game, but he forgot to count how many goals Qiu Ci had scored.

"Lu Lu, do you still remember how many goals Brother Qiu Ci scored?"

Lu Lu was also very excited. She and several girls waved stuffed balls to cheer for the second class. After hearing this, she stopped to think about the game just now. , she just remembered that Qiu Ci scored more than a dozen goals, but she couldn't remember the exact number.

"Fifteen." said the male classmate behind them.

Ran Dongling looked back at him and asked him, "Are you sure it's fifteen?"

The male classmate showed him the notebook in his hand, which recorded the number of goals scored by all players present and the score of each ball.

In the column where Qiu Ci's name is written, there are three positive characters and the number 27 written behind it.

Great, fifteen is an odd number. As long as the current score is maintained, Brother Qiu Ci doesn't have to score anymore. Class 2 can win, and he has won the bet.

Ran Dongling was feeling double joy now, no, triple joy. When they won, the squad leader said that he would invite them to have dinner in the chicken building.

There was less than a minute left before the end of the game, and the two-point gap was still unbroken. Chen Yao wanted to find a chance to grab the ball. Even if he couldn't win, he could still get an extra game if the score was even.

Xiu Zhian knew what he wanted to do just by looking at him. He found the right opportunity and threw the ball in his hand towards Qiu Ci.

There were only ten seconds left. Qiu Ci did not rush forward with the ball. He ran two steps sideways, passed the three-point line, jumped up, and shot a three-pointer from the air.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the ball. The basketball drew a beautiful arc from the air, was accurately thrown into the basket, and landed with a bang.

The next second, the referee's whistle sounded and the game was over.

Class 2 won the game with a five-point lead over Class 1.

"Class 2!! Winner!!"

"Class leader, please have a meal!!"

There were laughter and cheers from the students on the field.

Ran Dongling didn't smile. He was in a conflicted mood now. Qiu Ci won the game, so he should show that he was very happy, but he lost the bet and he was not happy.

After struggling for a while in his heart, it was more important for Qiu Ci's brother to win. He smiled again and wanted to go find Qiu Ci.

The male classmate behind him wrote the last thing in his notebook and said to himself, "It's strange. Qiu Ci's three-point shooting accuracy in the first half was 78%, but in the second half it became 25%. He was controlling the three-pointers." The number of goals scored by the ball?"

Control the number of goals scored.

The male classmate got up and left, leaving this sentence lingering in Ran Dongling's mind.

Qiu Ci apologized to his classmates who wanted to celebrate with him, walked out of the crowd and walked up to Ran Dongling.

The two looked at each other, Qiu Ci smiled and touched the cat ears on his head, "Ling puppy, I won." He

won the game and also won the bet.

Ran Dongling finally figured it out. The bet they made could be controlled artificially. Qiu Ci could control the number of goals. If he wanted to score an odd number, he could score an odd number. If he wanted to score an even number, he could score an even number.

Qiu Ci didn't wait for the embrace he imagined, but instead received a fist that used ten percent of his strength.

"Qiu Ci, you liar!"