Chapter 39 Brother Jiu Chi and Brother Ba Chi

bought a few dollars with their wallets and swiped their cards. This was the first time that the uncle saw him. He thought he was here to cause trouble, and seeing that his card was so black, he couldn't tell what it was. The card, in short, didn't look like the bank card or bus card he knew.

The uncle asked him again: "Did you bring your mobile phone with you? There is no money in your mobile phone?"

Why is there money in the mobile phone? Ran Dongling was confused.

The uncle didn't react when he saw him. The young man in front of him didn't look like a poor man. He was holding a dog in his hand that was well-kept. Why didn't he have any money?

The aunt who was making buns inside listened to their conversation and felt something was wrong. She came out and asked him, "Young man, we can't use cards here. Do you have any cash on you?"

Ran Dongling shook his head. He only had one card, here. It turned out that I couldn't swipe my card?

"Want to eat steamed buns? Didn't you just have breakfast?" Qiu Ci appeared beside him and straightened the cotton-padded jacket and hat behind him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, it's the Samoyed who wants to eat. Look at him drooling."

"Woooooooooooo!"

Qiu Ci saw that both of them wanted to eat.

The uncle saw a tall man coming over and standing with the young man talking. His face was obscured by the mask, but judging from his handsome features, he must be a young man.

"Young man, do you still want to buy these buns? Has your... friend brought any money?"

"He is not my friend, he is brother Qiu Ci."

Ran Dongling also wore a mask, and her voice was muffled through the mask. , the uncle misunderstood.

"Brother Jiu Chi? Then he is your brother, right? Did he bring any money when he went out? My brother wants to eat steamed buns but he has no money."

Ran Dongling had just had breakfast in the morning. He shouldn't be very hungry now. He just looked at the steamed buns and was greedy. Ci glanced at the steamed buns on the basket and ordered seven more fresh meat buns. Thinking that they would share a portion among several people, Xiao Ou, the assistant who was following them, quickly took out his mobile phone to scan the QR code to pay.

Ran Dongling watched him operate in confusion, watching him scan the code and then tap on the phone.

[WeChat payment for 20 yuan]

I don't know where the sound of payment came from. WeChat payment? Ran Dongling felt as if he had learned something.

After they walked away, the aunt went back to make buns and chatted with the uncle about them.

Auntie: "Their parents are really good at naming names, Jiu Chi. That's a good name. Look at the young man just now. He has a tall name, but the younger brother doesn't look as tall as the elder brother. I wonder what his name is."

Uncle: "Then They must be arranged according to seniority, the elder brother is nine feet tall,

and the younger brother is eight feet tall." Ran Dongling followed Qiu Ci with a large bag of buns in his hand, and they went around to the back of the house, where there was a hidden door.

People here use the main door facing the street for business, and the small door at the back is convenient for family members to enter and exit.

Chen Yao arrived at the studio early and waited for them to arrive. He met them at the small door and took them directly to the reception room on the second floor.

The reception room was bright and clean, with a small kitchen attached to it. Ran Dongling wanted to go into the kitchen to find a plate, but was startled by the bearded man playing with the guitar inside, and hurriedly ran to Qiu Ci.

The bearded man walked out behind him. He was still wearing sunglasses and a hat indoors. He was dressed strangely and spoke strange words.

Seeing so many people here, he stretched out the middle finger of his right hand and moved his sunglasses down a little. Before Ran Dongling could clearly see the squinting eyes under his sunglasses, he moved his sunglasses up again.

"Hello, I know you, Ran Dong Ling Ling - you are Qiu Ci's fiancee, his future wife, welcome to the music kingdom, you are here, you can play whatever you want, oh -" His self-introduction was mixed with very Chinese

words Chinglish is incomprehensible to foreigners, and it is difficult for Chinese people to understand it either. Ran Dongling's mind automatically translated from English to Chinese, and from Chinese to English. Before he could translate it, he was startled by his last howl like a ghost crying or a wolf.

After the translation in his mind was loaded, Ran Dongling probably understood what he was saying and introduced himself stumblingly.

"Hello, I don't know you. Who are you?"

"Ok, no konw, it doesn't matter to me, because it's the first time we met. My Chinese name is Zhang Wei and my English name is Jack. I am Chen Yao's royal composer. ."

Why do so many people call him Zhang Wei? It was a coincidence that in every TV series Ran Dongling watched, there was a supporting character named Zhang Wei, and now the living Zhang Wei appeared in front of him.

"Hello, Zhang Wei!"

"Ok, is it okay if I call you Xiao Ling? In fact, I prefer you to call me by my English name. This makes me more advanced!" "

I think Zhang Wei sounds nice, too. Many people They all have this name." He felt that the name Zhang Wei might have some good connotations in modern times, which is why so many people use it.

Zhang Wei didn't expect that he would say such words. He took off the hat on his head and bowed to Ran Dongling.

"You are the first person besides my mother who has complimented my name in my more than 20 years of life." After Zhang Wei finished speaking, he sighed.

Chen Yao almost laughed to death from the conversation between the two of them. Goose Goose couldn't stop laughing. Xiao Ou wanted to laugh behind them, but was afraid of being discovered by Qiu Ci, so he could only keep twitching the corners of his mouth, as if he was suffering from some disease. .

After saying hello to the bearded man, Ran Dongling remembered that he had to go into the small kitchen to find plates. Chen Yao brought him six disposable plates, and then a group of people sat around the table, waiting for him to divide the buns.

Ran Dongling divided the food fairly, and everyone had to share the food so that it would be more delicious.

Brother Qiu Ci is one by one, Chen Yao is one by one, Samoyed is one by one, and Zhang Wei is one by one.

By the way, there are also Xiao Ou, Xiao Ou and him.

Chen Yao sneered when he saw that everyone had only one bun on their plates, while Ran Dongling's plate had five buns.

A person can eat five buns without fear of choking.

"Xiao Ling, you can't be too greedy. We have four people and one dog for these ten buns. Two for each of

us is just right." Ran Dongling stared at the tower of buns in front of him and felt that eating five by himself was a bit too much. , he gave two more to Qiu Ci.

"Then brother Qiu Ci and I will eat three each."

Good guy, he is not partial, and he also knows that he and Qiu Ci will have three each.

Xiao Ou and Zhang Wei had nothing to say, so they ate whatever Ran Dongling gave them, which was actually giving Qiu Ci some face.

Chen Yao glanced at Samoyed and smiled kindly.

"Dogs can't eat steamed buns, so I'll eat two." The separated buns were placed on the table. Chen Yao took one in each hand and took a bite from each.

"Wow!"

Samoyed was still waiting for his bun, and his saliva was almost all over the floor. Unexpectedly, it was eaten by Chen Yao, and he was eager to circle around his feet.

"What's it called? This bun is filled with chocolate and dogs can't eat it."

Chen Yao ate the bun in several bites. Seeing that he didn't have a bun in his hand, the Samoyed walked over to Zhang Wei's feet.

"Ok, good dog dog, please don't look at me, I won't share the food with you."

Samoyed wilted and returned to lie down at Ran Dongling's feet.

Of the buns that were divided, Qiu Ci only ate one, and Samoyed also ate one. Ran Dongling was really good at eating, and he ate four buns by himself, and then lay down on the small sofa without moving.

Qiu Ci asked him to eat by himself while chatting with Chen Yao. From the corner of his eye, he saw Ran Dongling motionless and thought he was asleep. He raised his hand to interrupt Chen Yao and wanted to go over and cover him with clothes.

Unexpectedly, when I got closer, I saw that Ran Dongling was not asleep at all. He was lying on his side playing with his mobile phone. He was writing slowly with one hand and mumbling words in his mouth.

Qiu Ci looked at the interface on his phone screen, which seemed to be a familiar forum software.

"Don't lie down and play with your phone, it's not good for your eyes."

Qiu Ci's voice suddenly sounded in his ears. Ran Dongling wanted to close the software in a panic, but he accidentally pressed the wrong finger and posted the unfinished comment. go out.

Probably because the title of the post was too obvious, Qiu Ci took a second look.

Ran Dongling felt a little guilty, but he felt that he had not said anything bad about his brother Qiu Ci. Now that he had caught him, he suddenly wanted to show him the post.

"Brother Qiu Ci, do you want to watch it?" He directly put the phone into Qiu Ci's hand and insisted on watching it.

【Title】What should I do if my boyfriend kisses me too much?

1L: Wuwuwu, I didn't show any affection on purpose, I just felt a little troubled, so I wanted to ask everyone what you can do. My boyfriend really loves to kiss me. He wants to kiss me when I go out in the morning and kiss me when I go to bed at night. I asked him if he would be too clingy. He said that when you are in a relationship, you need to kiss me. Oh, that's what he said, but I think the frequency of kissing in one day is too high.

2L: I haven't wanted to see it for a long time. Please scroll right next to the show of affection. Thank you.

3L: I have six points to make.

8L: How high is too high? Just kiss, it won't matter if you kiss in the morning, noon and evening.

9L: I have to kiss you about seven or eight times a day.

The comments below are divided into two groups.

One group says that there is no need to post trivial matters like sesame seeds and mung beans on the Internet. The netizen is not your boyfriend and cannot help you or him.

The other group came up with random ideas. Some said that it would be better to find someone who doesn't like kissing. Some said that you should treat the other person in his own way and kiss him back. Some said that you should put bitter melon on your mouth. juice or coptis juice.

Occasionally there are one or two very normal comments, telling the poster that it is best to seriously discuss this issue with her boyfriend.

Ran Dongling also posted a comment.

125L: My brother also loves to kiss me. I think this is not good.

Starting from his comment, the style of the painting below changed.

127L: Brother? Brother or cousin, let me go, is this wrong? ?

135L: This should be a title. People can't, at least they shouldn't...

136L: No, yes;

140L: Yes? ?

142L: Exciting, I thought this post was just a simple show of affection, but I didn't expect someone to blow themselves up.

177L: As for 125l, tell me about you and your brother.

The author has something to say:

Lingling's small class has started. What should I do if I don't know English when reading the article?

Most likely you haven't eaten the buns, just study after eating the buns——

hello hello;

know know;

fiancee fiancée;

wife wife;

welcome welcome;

music kingdom music kingdom;

play play;

because;

Jack Jack;

composer composer;

like like;

advanced advanced;

good dog dog good dog;

That's it for today's lesson. Have you learned it?

Because this is Chinglish, you don't need to worry about grammatical words (dog head);

one foot = 33.3333333 centimeters (this is the modern one foot)