Chapter 32 [Barrage] I will always be by your side

whether it's the first kiss or marriage, Ran Dongling couldn't answer any of them.

Holding the note of the first kiss in his hand, Ran Dongling's face warmed up, and his red face could be seen clearly even at night.

These questions are too direct. He and Brother Qiu Ci haven't kissed yet. Even if they had, they would be too embarrassed to say it.

He hesitated and couldn't speak.

"I'll help him drink."

Qiu Ci picked up the wine glass and drank the glass of wine neatly.

【What are you drinking? ! ]

[You're laughing so hard, little idiot, your face is so red, are you thinking of something?]

[They can't...have not kissed yet? Damn, so innocent]

After drinking, this question could only be given up. The turntable rotated again. This time, the pointer still pointed to Ran Dongling.

Chen Yao smiled, "Ha, it's you again."

Ran Dongling manually moved the pointer to Chen Yao's direction in front of all the guests.

"Ha, it's you now."

Of course, his honest cheating didn't count. After being warned kindly by the director, he had to pout and choose from the box with the note.

He wanted to smoke one like Lan Wanru or Yu Han just now.

If you choose, what is the most annoying thing the other person has ever done?

He answered no, because he didn't like to be angry, and Qiu Ci's brother didn't make him angry either. The question was very simple.

If he draws the sweetest moment with the other person, he will answer that it was when brother Qiu Ci gave him the ring. This question is also very simple.

He thought about the content of his answer, and then the chosen question was when will he get married?

There are two couples and two couples on the field. If the couple wins this question, the draw will be in vain. There are at least a hundred notes in the truth, but Ran Dongling is very lucky, and he can win all of them. .

Not only the guests wanted to know, but the staff on the program team also looked at them with confused expressions.

Ran Dongling pursed her lips and her brain began to work slowly.

Unable to answer, he quietly reached for the wine glass on the table with one hand, but was stopped by Qiu Ci.

"We'll get married when he wants to." Qiu Ci took away the wine glass in front of Ran Dongling and replaced it with juice.

[When he wants to! AWSL]

[The legal age of marriage for men is 20 years old. You should go and get the certificate after the Chinese New Year.] [

I hate it. I moved the Civil Affairs Bureau here. You guys are going to marry me today.]

Hearing this, the guests could not control themselves. I looked at Ran Dongling smiling and asked him when he wanted to.

Ran Dongling's heart was beating loudly. There were many people looking at him, but he met Qiu Ci's eyes accurately.

Qiu Ci looked soft and mouthed to him: "Don't be in a hurry."

"No, it's not urgent."

[You are not in a hurry, I am, Mommy has wanted to hold her grandson for a long time]

[The child is still young, so there is really no rush]

The marriage question was also answered by Qiu Ci. This time it was Ran Dongling's turn to spin the wheel. Again and again he turned to him.

This time, not only Chen Yao laughed at him, but also other guests on the scene made fun of him.

"Xiao Ling is lucky today. I'll go buy a lottery ticket after recording the show."

"Why don't you choose a big adventure?"

Ran Dongling didn't choose a big risk. To be honest, he still had brother Qiu Ci to help him, so he had to take a big risk. Finished it myself.

The question he drew this time was: Do you believe in love at first sight?

He was embarrassed to answer the first two questions, but he could answer this question.

But how could it be considered love at first sight? The first time he saw Brother Qiu Ci, he thought he was so handsome. Was it love at first sight?

He showed hesitation when he was thinking. Seeing that he couldn't answer, Qiu Ci opened his mouth to answer for him.

Almost the moment he spoke, Ran Dongling nodded.

"Believe it."

[Ahhhhh]

[One nods and the other believes! ! ]

[ Damn it, so two people fell in love at first sight? 】

Probably he was transferred to Ran Dongling three times in a row. Feng shui took turns, and his bad luck was passed on to others.

Chen Yao did not believe in evil and took the risk and posted on Weibo that he was a fool.

[I see, I thought he really found out that he was a fool that day]

[Hahaha, he deleted it immediately after recording the show]

The truth that Lu Lu drew was that she had been in love several times. She did not answer and drank a glass of wine. .

[Strange, there seemed to be something on Brother Han's head. I took a closer look, and it turned out to be grass! ]

[Love is a light so beautiful]

[Laughing to death, the most correct thing I have ever done was to fall in love with Lu Lu]

The round went on until the end of the game. Except for the grudges, everyone on the field was The pointer has pointed.

The program is put here, the content of the first night is over, and a gg is inserted.

——After

playing Truth or Dare, tonight's recording is over. It's still early and the guests are not in a hurry to leave.

Now the sea breeze makes people feel comfortable. There is no one else here, only a few of them and the staff.

Lu Lu took off her shoes and stepped on the beach.

"Sister Lu Lu, isn't the sand hard?" Ran Dongling asked confusedly, seeing the contentment on her face.

"It's not hard. The sand here is soft and comfortable to step on."

Ran Dongling followed Lu Lu's example and took off her shoes and stepped on the beach. The sand felt a little hard and numb, unlike Lu Lu. It's soft, but it's not uncomfortable. It's cool when you step on it, which is also very interesting.

They walked away in twos and twos. They were so far apart that they couldn't hear each other clearly while chatting.

After walking for a while, they got further and further away from where the staff were, away from the noise, and the sound of the sea breeze and waves became clearer.

Ran Dongling turned to look at the seaside.

Probably because he was looking at Xianghai in confusion. Qiu Ci had also seen him look like this on the yacht. He stared at him for a while and asked the question he had always wanted to ask.

"Are you afraid of the sea?"

The sea wind got stronger and blew Ran Dongling's loose shirt everywhere. Qiu Ci walked forward a little to help him block the sea wind.

Ran Dongling didn't speak. After he asked this question, he stopped looking into the sea, and the two of them walked slowly along the beach.

He lowered his head and thought for a long time before he said, "Brother Qiu Ci, I saw someone falling into the lake on the Internet, and I thought I would fall in too."

Falling into the lake?

Qiu Ci was very sensitive to the fact that something was wrong. He had read Ran Dongling's information and there was no record of this incident.

Ran Dongling wanted to continue talking, but he was also frustrated. It had been so long since he fell into the lake and entered this strange world, but he couldn't find anyone to listen to him.

He compiled this incident into a story he saw on the Internet, told it to Qiu Ci bit by bit, and then asked him: "Brother Qiu Ci, do you think that person is stupid? If he hadn't gone to the ice, then what?" Nothing will happen. I think his parents must be very sad, and the brother who took him out to play is also very sad, as well as the eldest brother and the second brother." "I

didn't see them that day."

He didn't realize that he The voices he spoke were all mute, and Qiu Ci felt aches in his heart.

Ran Dongling reached over and grabbed his hand. Ran Dongling's hand was blown cold by the sea breeze, and he was holding it without any energy.

Qiu Ci comforted him: "No, he didn't expect the ice to crack. There are so many people on the shore, maybe someone rescued him." After

hearing this, Ran Dongling looked up at him, with a look of grievance and sadness on his face, and there was something in his eyes. Tears, but no crying.

"Really?"

"Really, nothing on the Internet can be trusted. You only saw him falling in, which is not complete."

Ran Dongling actually felt that he had been saved, because only in this way could another Ran Dongling Place to go.

If he can't go back, then he hopes Ran Dongling can become Xie Dongling.

They had gone very far before they knew it. Qiu Ci knelt down, let Ran Dongling lie behind him, and carried him back.

When they arrived at the villa, Ran Dongling had already fallen asleep on his back and didn't hear what Qiu Ci said to him.

"You won't fall into the lake, I will always be by your side."

One night passed.

The beginning of the second day started with each group of guests getting up early. After the guests had finished their breakfast, the camera switched to Chen Yao arriving with Xiu Zhian.

[Okay, the main film begins]

[I wait until the flowers have withered, and let me see what boring tasks your boring program team has designed]

[Why is there one missing group? They were not included in the morning scenes.]

The director explained to them the reason. Because Ran Dongling was not feeling well and Qiu Ci wanted to accompany him, his group's scenes were not shot in the morning, and the other three groups were shot normally.

【Why do you have a fever? I doubt...]

[I don't want you to doubt, I want you to doubt, I just doubt! ! ]

[Wake up, the sea breeze was very strong yesterday, maybe you caught a cold]

After the director finished explaining the task to them, their income and expenses from the previous period were displayed on the screen.

Because filming in the last episode was not allowed in the Marriage Temple, netizens didn't know about the money donated by Ran Dongling. Later, they carefully put the word "P" next to it.

Donate money.

At this moment, I saw the three-digit amount for Lu Lu's group Yiqi Juechen, and then I saw the single-digit amount for Qiu Ci's group, with a decimal point at the end.

【Donate money? ? ]

[No, did he donate everything? Did he want to ask the God of Marriage to bless him? I didn't expect him to be so... touching about love.]

[Wait a minute, is the remaining three and a half yuan the pocket money he gave Qiu Ci? 】

The program has been played to this point, and many netizens have been able to pick up the messages released by tourists on the island.

[Qiu Ci went surfing for a while, so why did Ran Dongling appear with Yu Han and the others? ]

[I...go]

In the camera, Chen Yao and Xiu Zhi'an changed their clothes, came out of the lounge with surfboards in their arms, and were waiting on the shore for the opponents assigned to them by the program team.

Surfing is so much better than theater rehearsals and selling ice cream.

Watching the two people riding on the waves, flipping on the waves, the rising waves and splashing water hit the camera.

[Shit, I'm not surprised that Chen Yao can surf, but I'm really surprised that An An can surf]

[Looking so professional, I feel like my opponent is not strong enough for them]

After the two competed for two rounds, Qi Ci arrived.

Xiu Zhi'an rested on the shore after a round of competition, and asked Qiu Ci: "Is Xiaoling's health okay?" Qiu Ci nodded briefly, "I took medicine and fell asleep. I will go back to see him after a few rounds of competition

."

The crowd gathered more and more, and they were stopped by the program crew and security personnel, who kept them at a distance.

Qiu Ci stepped on the surfboard and rushed out of the tube wave. The wave here was not big and the danger was not so high. He could only use it in a limited space.

He stopped playing after finishing this round. The staff told him that Ran Dongling had woken up and he had to go back.

After saying hello to Xiu Zhi'an when he got off the field, he ignored the screams next to him and went to the lounge to change clothes.

Surfing can easily consume a lot of energy. Xiu Zhi'an was exhausted and planned to stop competing after Chen Yao came back.

He was standing on the shore when he suddenly heard a shout from the crowd. He couldn't hear it clearly because he was far away, and he didn't want to pay too much attention to them, until he heard a little idiot sound.

Is Xiaoling here?

He turned around and looked over. There were too many people over there and he couldn't see clearly.

Looking up at the stands above, I found that there was an extra... a hat?

The person under the hat seemed to be Ran Dongling. He raised his hand to greet him, and the other party raised his hand in response.

[Why can only one hat be seen from An An's perspective]

[He is really white, and his face is reflected, making it difficult to see clearly]

The program team of "Always Be You" especially likes to shoot scenes of guests eating, so when the seafood stew pot that Chen Yao ordered appeared on the camera late at night, the barrage went crazy.

Ran Dongling ate small wontons in chicken soup and watched Chen Yao eating seafood stew with deep resentment.

[Give the child a bite, he's going crazy with greed]

[Oh, it's just a seafood stew, it's nothing delicious. It's not as good as my old uncle bibimbap. This show is really delicious]

[Why would anyone broadcast it at night? I don't understand why there are so many food scenes in the show]

The afternoon shots were evenly distributed to each group of guests. Ran Dongling's stupid operation of hitting a tree was not shown, mainly because the program team was worried about being scolded.

So when the audience saw them, they had already arrived at Fun Fishing smoothly and started fishing.

While Ran Dongling was out, Qiu caught a goldfish from the ornamental pond next door and put it into his small bucket.

【Too fake! It's so fake, this fish is completely different from your fish]

[I hit it, so in order not to make the little idiot sad, I fished him a cute fish]

[You are collectively deceiving children...]

No matter what the barrage says , Ran Dongling was happy when he saw the fish when he came back, and the fish looked good, which made him even happier.

The camera follows him outside to a fish pond, where viewers then see him pour the fish into it.

[What is he doing, releasing animals?]

[I'm going! Mermaid, male, with abs! 】

The shirtless mermaid caused the barrage to boil, and then the next second, the camera went dark.

[What's going on with this shot! Why is the camera lens black even if he blocks his eyes? First perspective? ! ]

After the camera lit up again, the mermaid was already covered with a big towel, covering herself tightly so that no flesh was exposed, and then she had a conversation with Ran Dongling.

[How could this happen? I obviously lost two goldfish, but one of them suddenly turned into a silverbait]

[As an adult, of course, I lost both of them]

[Mermaid, why don't you laugh? 】

Ran Dongling didn't see the change in the mermaid at first, but the audience could see it. They watched the mermaid's smile become stiffer and stiffer, and the barrage broke into a ball of laughter.

After Qiu Ci came out and took Ran Dongling away, the program team cut an interview video for the mermaid.

Staff: How do you feel about today's work?

Mermaid: It's relatively relaxing. It's the most relaxing day for me this month, because I only received one guest.

Staff: So what do you think of the guests we received today?

Mermaid: Ah, he's honest.

Staff: How about summarizing your work today in one sentence?

Mermaid: You can say that. Can you edit the scene of me without clothes? This is very important to me.

The program team fulfilled his request. The moment he opened the towel, a large mosaic was printed in front of him.

[I vomited with laughter, I'm sorry, is this the way it is?]

[I have developed a strong interest in this merman]

[Amen, I am instantly impotent, I wish there would be no mosaic in the world (clasps my hands)]

Lin Yuan watched the show, his lips curling up. I came down here and told Ran Dongling about the funny clips.

Ran Dongling didn't watch the previous episodes when they were broadcast, but now he saw himself from another angle through TV.

When he couldn't answer the question, his face turned red.

When eating ice cream, no one told him if there was ice cream on the corner of his mouth.

Brother Qiu Ci said that the fish he caught for him was actually caught.

A man is called a mermaid, and he's fake!

At the end of the program, a minute of the next episode was shown. Ran Dongling saw footage of him rehearsing in the theater, and after showing the next episode, he also played a small tidbit.

Backstage at the theater, Ran Dongling was standing face to face with Qiu Ci in the little devil costume. His lips were glossy and shiny. Qiu Ci raised his chin with one hand. The program team shot this scene extremely tricky. .

In the end, it turned out to be a highlight reel, showing Qiu Ci lowering his head and wanting to kiss him.

Ran Dongling looked at the last slow motion in disbelief.

! !