Chapter 12 White Rabbit and Tiger

For a moment of daze, he bumped into Qiu Ci who suddenly stopped in front of him.

"What are you thinking about?"

Ran Dongling looked up at him and saw that they had already reached the wooden house.

Today's recording is coming to an end, and the cameraman just needs to take one last shot of them entering the room.

Ran Dongling didn't want to ask Qiu Ci to hit the floor in front of the cameraman. He wanted to go inside to talk.

He followed Qiu Ci into the door and found something extra inside.

There's an extra bed!

There used to be only one bed in the house, but now there is an extra small bed in the corner.

The program team took into account that there are two groups of guests in "Always You" who are newly public couples, so they made two preparations.

If you are a couple who chooses the forest room, they can sleep on the same bed directly. If you are a couple, they will have an extra bed at the back.

The program flow was sent to the guests before recording, but Ran Dongling didn't want to read the dense words, so he went to follow the TV series after a quick glance.

He paid no attention to what was written inside.

After solving the bed problem, after a busy day and feeling exhausted, Ran Dongling fell asleep within three minutes of lying on the bed.

At seven o'clock in the morning, the staff of the program team came over to wake them up. Qiu Ci packed the bed, went to the bathroom to wash up, and came back. Ran Dongling was not awake yet.

He has not been disturbed since the staff arrived until now. He is wrapped in a thin blanket and immersed in his own sweet dream.

Quite sleepable.

The staff came and knocked on the door again to remind them to get up. After breakfast in the morning, they had to gather in the compound. The program team would then have a special car to take them to the market.

Hearing someone calling him, Ran Dongling's sweet dream was disturbed and he opened his eyes several times before opening them.

I'm so sleepy, who bothered me so early in the morning?

When he opened his eyes, he saw Qiu Ci's tall and generous figure. Ran Dongling was unconscious and losing his temper at people.

"I want to sleep!"

Qiu Ci ignored the angry person behind him, put things in his backpack, and said without looking back: "You don't want to have breakfast?"

The rice cooked by Xiu Zhi'an is delicious, and even simple ingredients can make it delicious. He promised to make egg pancakes for Ran Dongling last night.

Ran Dongling nodded, then shook his head, "I want something to eat."

But he still didn't want to get up, so he lingered for five minutes before getting out of the quilt. When he got up, he was tired and lacked energy.

Ran Dongling didn't sleep well last night. He felt that his back was sore because this wooden bed was so hard. He had never slept on such a hard bed before, and his whole body ached after sleeping all night.

Qiu Ci turned around and saw the bruises on his elbows, and frowned.

The camera was turned on by the program crew when Qiu Ci came back from washing up. He took two steps to the bed, blocked the camera behind him, and held Ran Dongling's arm, "What's going on?"