Chapter 102 Young, Boy, Hard, Diamond

"It hurts if you hit me." Ran Dongling was sleepy and angry. He had no strength in his body, and his angry words were soft.

He tried to open his eyes, but his eyelids were so heavy that he quickly closed them again, as if he was going to sleep again.

Qiu Ci felt guilty, fearing that he wouldn't be able to explain himself when he woke up, so he gently rubbed him and coaxed him to sleep.

"It doesn't hurt. I'll rub it for you. Go to sleep, be good."

After coaxing him for a while, the person in his arms breathed calmly again, and he must have fallen asleep. Qiu Ci's heart dropped, and he planned to go back to sleep.

Just as he closed his eyes, Ran Dongling suddenly murmured: "It hurts."

! !

Qiu Ci was startled by him and felt weak again. He paid attention to the movement of the person in his arms.

After observing in the dark for a while, Ran Dongling didn't move again after saying those words. This time he really fell asleep.

He fell asleep, but Qiu Ci didn't dare to fall asleep. After an unknown amount of time, when he heard the chirping of birds outside, the tendons in his mind relaxed, and he fell into a deep sleep.

When Ran Dongling woke up in the morning, the slap on his butt had been washed away by time, and the pain was no longer felt at all. The mark of the slap also disappeared, leaving only a ball of red.

Looking in the mirror in the bathroom, no matter how much he touched it, he couldn't remember how he slept last night, and one of his buttocks was actually red from sleep!

And only one side is red!

This is so weird, so weird that it's outrageous.

The important suspect was locked in Qiu Ci who slept with him.

Could it be that Brother Qiu Ci poked him?

But when I woke up, I was holding brother Qiu Ci face to face. How could I poke him in the back?

One of Ran Dongling's famous quotes in life: Don't think about things you don't understand.

He immediately gave up thinking about it, put on his pants, returned to the room, and lay down beside the bed watching Qiu Ci while sleeping.

Qiu Ci didn't sleep well last night, and he was still sleeping now, with a faint greenish tint under his eyes.

Could it really be Brother Qiu Ci who poked him? This thought gradually came to mind again.

This time my thoughts were clearer, my butt was red for no reason, and Qiu Ci didn't sleep last night, so he didn't know what bad things he was doing.

Connect all the clues: Qiu Ci didn't sleep last night, and he didn't know what bad things he was doing, which made his butt red inexplicably.

After gently pushing Qiu Ci awake, Ran Dongling asked him with a suspicious tone, "Brother Qiu Ci, did you hit me last night?"

Qiu Ci woke up, but not completely. His only remaining reason helped him answer.

"No."

Ran Dongling just doubted him. Since he said no, it meant no.

"Okay then, good night."

Xin Xin helped Qiu Ci, who had already opened his eyes, cover him with a quilt. Ran Dongling asked him to sleep a little longer, and he went downstairs to have breakfast first.