Chapter 86 Who can give birth to a child?

Ran Dongling had been mentally prepared for a long time and decided to confess to Qiu Ci before this secret was exposed to others.

Anyway, they are married now and will have children. Even if Qiu Ci knows that he is a monster, he will only be able to be with him as a monster in this life!

Cruelly, he revealed the secret he had been holding in his heart for a long time, and a slightly choked voice sounded in the dim room.

Ran Dongling started from the era in which he lived. It was a dynasty where hatred had never been heard before. In the Yun Dynasty, he said that he was a brother. He had a father and father who loved him at home, as well as three older brothers. He also said Because he didn't listen to his third brother, he was too playful and accidentally fell into the ice lake. Then he said that he had traveled to this world as soon as he woke up, appeared in the hospital, and met Qiu Ci.

He said that after the two met in the hospital, he stopped talking. The stone in his heart fell. Ran Dongling couldn't hold it back and his emotions showed out.

No one spoke for a while, and there was only Ran Dongling's low sobs in the room.

He had expected the circumstances under which he would find out about this, but it was indeed a bit sudden tonight. Qiu Ci felt that after hearing this, he felt calmer than he imagined.

The story Ran Dongling told was similar to what he had guessed, but it was told from his own mouth, so the meaning was different. This meant that Ran Dongling began to trust him from the bottom of his heart, so he told him about it.

Qiu Ci hugged him from behind, and Ran Dongling subconsciously wanted to get away, but the hand around his waist tightened, and the two bodies were close together.

"Yes, I understand." Qiu Ci patted his back gently to calm his nervousness.

When he stopped crying so hard, Qiu Ci asked him, "Does it hurt?"

"What hurts?" Ran Dongling felt relieved after saying it, and secretly used Qiu Ci's hand to wipe her tears, thinking that he didn't know.

"Does it hurt when you fall on the ice?"

After so long, Ran Dongling had forgotten the feeling of falling on the ice. It seemed to be a little painful, but he didn't care about the pain at that time. He fainted as soon as his vision went dark.

Qiu Ci's performance was too bland, and he even asked him if it hurt if he fell on the ice. This was completely different from what he imagined. Ran Dongling couldn't help but remind him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I am a monster."

"You are a human, not a monster."

"Aren't you scared? I came from another world."

"I'm so lucky to meet you in this world."

No, not at all.

Ran Dongling broke away from the fear and was puzzled by Qiu Ci's dull reaction.

Why is Brother Qiu Ci not surprised or scared?

"Have you opened and read the confession letter I wrote to you again after returning from abroad?" Qiu Ci kissed the back of his neck and spoke with nostalgia.

"No." Ran Dongling felt that since he knew the content of the letter, he no longer needed to open the confession letter and read it, and could keep it intact for collection.

"When we get home, you go and see..." Qiu Ci said halfway before changing his sentence and said, "We'll go home now and read the letter."

The letter that I once failed to send is now eager to be seen by the person who wrote it.