Chapter 80 Third Brother

Qiu Ci didn't understand what he was talking about, and was stunned for a moment, eating his wife? Aren't you all eating wife cake?

After thinking about it, he burst out laughing and patiently explained to Ran Dongling, "They didn't eat their wives, dear. Wife cakes are just called wife cakes, not made with wives."

Ran Dongling didn't believe what he said. In his simple world, strawberry cake was made of strawberries, sweet and sour pork ribs were made of spareribs, and of course the wife cake was made of my wife.

He refuted Qiu Ci with a sullen face, "The squad leader said this was made by the pastry chef, not my wife, so this is made by my wife!"

There is a story behind why wife cake is called wife cake.

Qiu Ci searched out this story on the Internet and read it to Ran Dongling. Afraid that he still wouldn't believe it, the two searched several related questions about why wife cakes are called wife cakes. There were different versions of the story on the Internet, but they all had the same theme. What they have in common is that wife cakes are made by a certain woman.

"So wife cake is actually just a cake made by my wife?" Ran Dongling asked uncertainly.

"Yeah." Qiu Ci gave him a positive answer.

After Ran Dongling listened, he squatted in the corner with his face raised and thought about life. Qiu Ci stayed with him and was not in a hurry to go back to see when he could figure it out.

A few minutes later, Ran Dongling's world view changed. He now decided to go back and try the legendary wife cake.

While they were out for a short while, the wife cakes on the table were replaced. The new ones were fresh from the oven. They were steaming hot. When you took a bite, they were extremely crispy on the outside and soft, glutinous and sweet on the inside. It was really delicious. !

The guests had just eaten one plate, and the new plate that was served was not touched much, and it all went into Ran Dongling's stomach.

He finished a plate of wife cakes, and before leaving, he asked Qiu Ci to ask someone to pack him two boxes and take them away.

The recording of the fourth episode of "Always Be You" ended. The students were studying in the brightly lit classroom for evening self-study. A simple bus drove into the campus and took away a group of people.

The bus drove in the dark night and arrived at the open-air parking lot behind a five-star hotel. Their agent had been waiting here for a long time.

Chen Yun brought Xiao Ou over to pick him up. A week later, although she was not at the school, she got a rough idea of what happened between Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling at the school through the school's private forum.

Of course, she is not the only one who knows, other agents also know, and netizens are much better informed than them. The program team can block the people outside, but cannot block the students inside. Once the gossip spreads, it will spread. It became a big news.

For example, a classmate publicly broke the news on the radio that the boys dormitory secretly changed rooms in the middle of the night. For example, a classmate had two packets of potato chips fall out of his schoolbag while giving a speech in front of the leader.

Another example is that there are two boys in the school. In order to attract the attention of girls, they play basketball as if they were drunk.

The post did not name anyone. Chen Yun had preconceived notions and felt that some of the hot posts must be related to Qiu Ci Ran Dongling.