Chapter 37 You are shameless in your hatred! !

When the two girls heard his admission, they wanted to catch up and said happily: "It's really you, little idiot!"

Qiu Ci turned around and stopped. Ran Dongling didn't look at the road and hit him in the chest with a loud bang, causing his cheek to hurt.

After holding him up, Qiu Ci took two steps forward, blocked in front of Ran Dongling, and said to the two girls: "He is not, and it is very rude to call others idiots on the street."

His voice was emotionless, and it was faintly heard. Comes with suppressed anger.

The two girls turned around when they saw Qiu Ci and didn't dare to walk over again. Only then did they realize that it was really not good for them to call someone a little idiot.

If you are someone who knows Ran Dongling, you will still be able to tell that this is just a teasing nickname. If you are someone who does not know him... it does sound like a curse.

They said their little idiot words loudly, and the boy guarding the counter even looked towards them, and then quickly looked away when he met their eyes.

In fact, with Ran Dongling's admission, they now saw Qiu Ci head-on, and they recognized him by looking at his eyes. However, Qiu Ci didn't want to admit it, and they were embarrassed to ask further questions after he said this.

The atmosphere in the milk tea shop was a bit awkward.

"I'm not." Ran Dongling suddenly poked his head out from behind Qiu Ci, blinking at them with his big eyes.

He had just admitted that he was a little idiot, and now he said that he was not. One of the girls was amused by him and followed his words and walked down the steps.

"Well... I'm sorry, we got the wrong person."

Qiu Ci didn't say anything. Ran Dongling, who was behind him, looked up at him and replied to the girl, "Oh."

Looking at his innocent and ignorant look, he didn't understand the world at all. I don't know what happened just now, Qiu Ci was angry in his heart, but now he lost it.

They walked out of the milk tea shop, and the two girls did not catch up with them. When they were far away, Qiu Ci began to educate people.

"In the future, if you hear strangers calling you by your name or calling you a little idiot outside, don't answer them, you know?"

Ran Dongling didn't understand and asked him why.

Qiu Ci paused for a while, thinking whether to lie to him or scare him and let him know the seriousness of the matter.

After a while, he continued: "If they know it's you, they will arrest you, and then..."

Ran Dongling interrupted, adding the second half of his sentence, "Then they will sell me to sweep the floor in the yard, in the future I can't even sleep in!"

Qiu Ci: Of course it's not just as simple as selling it to the yard to sweep the floor. Qiu Ci didn't know why he thought that, but seeing that he was very resistant to not being able to sleep in, he simply followed his words.

"Yes, so follow me closely when you go out. If someone you don't know asks you to ignore them, don't ignore them." "

Oh." Ran Dongling started to go in and out again, still holding the cup of warm water in his hand. This cup of milk tea is much lighter than his cup.

After carefully comparing the two cups of milk tea, he told Qiu Ci his findings, "Brother Qiu Ci, you don't have as much information as I do."

Qiu Ci was interrupted halfway through his ideological education and smiled helplessly. Help him insert the straw.

"This cup tastes better than yours."

Both cups are the same milk tea, will they taste different?

Ran Dongling took a tentative sip.

! !

nice drink!

The milk tea was mellow and sweet, with a bit of glutinousness from taro paste. It was completely different from his cup. Brother Qiu Ci's milk tea was still delicious.

He was drinking milk tea with one hand, and the other hand was held by Qiu Ci. The two of them walked home slowly and walked into the community. Ran Dongling noticed that there was a person in front of them who looked familiar.

"Brother Qiu Ci, look at the clothes of the man in front of you are so long."

"He looks like a brother-in-law."

"Isn't it cold if he wears so little?"

"Is he shivering?"

Qiu Li just came back from a cocktail party. , instead of asking the driver to take him to the underground garage, he asked him to park at the entrance of the community. He wanted to walk back by himself and blow some air to sober up.

He was wearing a high-end custom-made suit, which looked very bluffing. In fact, the suit was not warm at all. His whole body was blown cold by the wind, and he was walking shivering in the cold wind. He just walked into the community. He regretted it within minutes, but when he looked back, the driver was already gone.

Hearing someone discussing him behind him, Qiu Li sneered and didn't look back to see who it was.

It was such a late night, the wind was so strong, there were no stars and no moon, so he was so stupid. Walking around here, he didn't expect that there were people who were as stupid as him. He had a lot of money, so he didn't care about them.

All the way from the entrance of the community to the downstairs, the voices of the two people discussing him still reached my ears from a distance.

Haha, Qiu Li originally wanted to be a horse herder, but now he really can't let it go.

He stopped and waited for them to approach. After estimating the distance, Qiu Li suddenly turned around and cursed: "There's something wrong with you. What are you talking about in whispers? Tell your uncle too." "

Uncle!" Seeing him turn around and seeing clearly that he was really Qiu Li, Ran Dongling called him happily.

Qiu Ci raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard the first half of his curse words.

Who's wrong?

Qiu Li apologized to himself, "What are you doing out at night?"

"Brother Qiu Ci took me to buy milk tea. It's taro mud Bobo milk tea." He waved the milk tea on his hand.

"Just ask someone to buy the milk tea. Why do you go out by yourself?"

"I want to buy it myself."

Qiu Li saw that Qiu Ci had a cup of milk tea in his hand, looked at the cup full of ingredients, and asked him: "You drink it." Eight-treasure porridge?"

"No, it's also taro mud Bobo milk tea. That cup is mine, and this cup belongs to brother Qiu Ci." Ran Dongling explained to him.

The young couple are quite affectionate and know how to exchange drinks.

Qiu Li followed them upstairs, planning to go up the stairs himself later.

It turned out that it was good to have the wind blowing outside, and the smell of alcohol on Qiu Li's body was not so strong. Now in the closed elevator, Ran Dongling felt that his uncle smelled very bad.

He covered his nose and said, "Uncle, you drank, it stinks."

Qiu Li smelled himself, it was obviously the aroma of wine, and retorted: "This is not stinky, this is proof that adults are tired."

Ran Dongling felt that the proof that an adult was tired stinks, but fortunately he was not tired, and neither was Qiu Ci's brother.

The third episode of "Always Be You" is about to be recorded. Before the recording, the program team planned a live webcast on a certain platform.

The host will randomly connect with four groups of guests during the live broadcast time, and the connection time for each guest will not exceed fifteen minutes.

Although it is said to be random, the director has actually arranged the order, and even the questions that the host will ask are packaged and sent to them to eliminate any uncertain factors that may occur.

On the day of the live broadcast, Ran Dongling wanted to play with the dog. He secretly took the room card upstairs and met Qiu Li at the door.

"What is Xiaoling doing here?" Qiu Li asked him.

"I want to play with a dog." He felt a little guilty because Qiu Ci's brother said he would be broadcasting live today, so it was inconvenient to have a dog at home.

"Okay, come in, I'll find a leash for you." Qiu Li didn't know about them and thought he simply wanted to walk the dog.

A Samoyed dog is not happy living in such a big house. He still wants someone to play with him. When he sees his owner coming, his tail turns quickly.

The last time he sent the dog back, Ran Dongling was stopped by Qiu Ci and did not go in. This time Qiu Li, who came up with him, did not stop him.

Qiu Li went to find the traction rope to put on the Samoyed. Ran Dongling looked at the room curiously. He found that there was a rectangular glass box placed against the wall in the room, with some weeds, sticks and the like spread inside. Ran Dongling looked at the room curiously. Looking at it curiously, he walked towards the other end of the glass box.

Then he met a pair of golden vertical pupils.

"Ah!!"

Qiu Ci placed the computer in the living room, adjusted the interface of the live broadcast room, and tried to find Ran Dongling, but found that he was missing.

"Ling'er?"

Hearing the sound of the door being opened, Ran Dong ran into the house as fast as the wind. His mouth was flat and there were tears on his face. He was obviously crying.

After he entered the house, he looked around for Qiu Ci. Qiu Li followed him, even more flustered than him.

"Xiao Ling, don't cry. It's not a bug, and it's not scary."

When he saw Qiu Ci, he threw himself into his arms and cried, and even complained to him, "Brother Qiu Ci, there is something in my uncle's house." , There are such big insects."

The live broadcast began.

The waiting netizens couldn't wait to enter the live broadcast room.

[Little **, mom is here]

[Why are so many words banned, little bc, ttq, fs, lp...]

[Some of them cannot be sent by the platform itself, and some are like ttq, fs, etc. It should be newly banned]

[Green Internet, Start with You (Gotou)]

It turned out that Qiu Ci and his group were in the second group for online connection. When the time came, they were not online, so the program team had to temporarily move the third and fourth groups. The guests mentioned it. Fortunately, each group of guests only had fifteen minutes of live broadcast, so it didn't matter if it was early. When the fourth group of guests' connection was about to end, there was still no reaction from Qiu Ci.

The host made up a paragraph on the spot, "Everyone is a little tired after watching the live broadcast for so long. Let's take a break by watching a section of gg, and then continue the live broadcast. Don't go away, gg will be more exciting when he comes back -"

There were questions in the live broadcast room.

[Is there any mistake, the live broadcast also has gg? ? ]

[What kind of show/operation is this? ]

Qiu Ci hugged him and coaxed him for a while before he was done. Ran Dongling stopped crying, but still thought about the dog.

"Brother Qiu Ci, go up and lead the dog down." He didn't dare to go upstairs anymore. The big bug was too scary.

Qiu Li's pet scared people and he didn't dare to stay here, so he went upstairs with Qiu Ci.

Chen Yun called Qiu Ci several times but failed to get through. Qiu Ci was too busy coaxing people to answer the phone, so she had to try to call Ran Dongling.

Ran Dongling saw Chen Yun's name displayed on the screen and picked up the call.

"Xiao Ling, has something happened over there? The live broadcast will be with you soon, and GG is still playing right now." "

I was scared by the bugs. Brother Qiu Ci went up to lead the dog." "

Then You tell Qiu Ci later that the live broadcast is coming to you. You have to enter the live broadcast room as soon as you get the dog." "

I can do it, so I'll go in now." He asked Qiu Ci's brother in the morning, and Qiu Ci brought up the live broadcast interface. I showed him a demonstration and said that all he had to do was click in.

Chen Yun didn't trust him to operate it alone, "Do you want to wait for Qiu Ci to come down before starting?"

"No, I'm already in!"

Chen Yun was startled and looked towards the live broadcast room. In addition to the host's scene, there were more Half of the shot was black.

[Why is the lens black? ]

[No one can be seen]

"What are you talking about? What's black?" It was Ran Dongling's voice.

[The lens is black, treasure, turn on the camera! ]

[Will it be held? You do this first, then that, see if it works, if not, try this again]

Qiu Ci brought the dog down. When the Samoyed saw Ran Dongling, he wanted to pounce on him. He had not forgotten the person who had played with him for a long time.

"Woo--"

Qiu Ci still held the traction rope in his hand, preventing him from running past.

Ran Dongling was still tinkering with the computer with his head down, and the host was teaching him how to open it, but he still didn't know why the camera was black.

"I can't understand. I'll fix it after Brother Qiu Ci comes back."

"Brother Qiu Ci!"

The barrage was still waiting for him to turn on the camera, but who knew that Brother Qiu Ci would disappear after he yelled that sentence.

Host: "Xiao Ling? Hello? Are you still there?"

The live broadcast room was quiet, no one responded to her, the host found an excuse for them, and first comforted the netizens watching the live broadcast.

Host: "Xiao Ling should have seen Qiu Ci just now. They may have something to deal with. Let's wait for him."

After a while, Qiu Ci's voice came. He spoke softly, and the audience could faintly hear him. It seems to be talking about hugging.

Then came Ran Dongling's voice.

"It's so comfortable to hold you."

-

"You can't kiss me."

-

"Well, it's so itchy, don't lick me."

[If you don't understand, just ask, is it so exciting, hehehehe]

[Where to lick (saliva soybeans)]

[You are shameless, Qiu Ci! ! Still live broadcast! ! Let me go! ! 】

The author has something to say:

bc: idiot;

ttq: donuts;

fs: break up;

lp: wife;

Good morning, noon and evening, everyone!