Chapter 44: Uncle Fang Inconveniently Gives Me a Chance

Qiu Ci is young, less than thirty years old, and his seniority is close to that of Cheng Nuo, making him the second uncle on the court.

[I laughed to death hahaha]

[One of the geese called me brother and the other uncle] [God damn uncle Qiu Ci

, with his face, no matter how ten years older he is, he wouldn't be called uncle! ]

[The little idiot is no longer an idiot, but he is so strict and calls people according to their seniority]

After hearing his introduction, Guo Lin Changle obediently called Uncle Qiu Ci.

Guo Linyue was born in his mother's arms, and he was called uncle after his brother.

Qiu Ci took a breath and accepted the title calmly.

Guests from each group received their children, and then listened to the director's announcement of the mission.

Director: "Taking care of children means literally, taking them to play, cooking for them, and taking care of them. Everyone can move around freely. We will also provide vehicles and funds if they need to go out, but the condition is that they cannot be separated until seven o'clock tonight. Parents will come and pick them up."

The task sounds quite simple. It's nine o'clock in the morning and there are still ten hours left. All you need to do is cook a meal for the children in the middle and let them play by themselves.

More than one guest thought of this "free-range" method of raising children, but the children did not give them this opportunity.

The children in Cheng Nuo's group are the oldest and have completely developed their own ideas. They are a boy and a girl.

The boy said he wanted to go to the library to read and would not come back until six in the afternoon. However, he could go out and have lunch before coming back to read.

The girl rolled her eyes at him and said that she was going to watch someone else play baseball. After watching the game, she would go to the supermarket to buy ingredients and come back to make pizza by herself.

The boy felt that learning knowledge was very important, and the girl said that she would not be absent from the baseball game. Neither of them would accommodate the other, and they argued with each other in English.

It was the first time for someone else's parents to encounter such a situation. Cheng Nuo was helpless, and Lan Wanru was also helpless.

If they were told on the day of the live broadcast that the number they chose was the child's age, they might not have chosen 99 for a certain purpose. Now they can only take on the role of parents to persuade them.

[I finally know why they have not had children for so many years, this is the reason]

[Stop arguing, let me say, how about reading during the day, playing baseball in the afternoon, and making pizza at night? ]

[Obviously not, the child is old, has his own ideas, and doesn't know the other person, why should he follow him]

They have a youth problem here, Chen Yao has already become one with the child, Xiu Zhian takes care of his own child Wang Guanghuan, the two children obeyed him obediently. Considering safety issues, the family of four planned to play in the castle manor. Anyway, it is a big place with a large lawn, which is very suitable for children to run around.

Lu Lu held a baby who was over one year old. Their baby was too young and had just learned to walk. He was afraid of bumping into her outside, so she could only stay in the castle.

At present, both groups seem to be very worry-free and have no major problems.

[I found out that An An has a lot of bright spots. She cooks delicious food, can bargain, can surf, and is also very gentle with children now. I want such a good wife too. Chen Yao is really cheap.] [With Teacher Cheng and

the others It's like ice and fire]

[The baby is so cute, help me, he can also blow bubbles and play with them]

Compared with his brother, Guo Lin Yuesheng has two more cheeks on his face, and his exposed little hands are also chubby.

Ran Dongling wanted to take him from her mother's arms, but she didn't estimate his weight. The moment she took him, her arms sank.

He quickly hugged the child tightly, it was so heavy, really so heavy.

Yuesheng took the initiative to put his arms around his neck and called him brother sweetly. He felt himself falling. He put his hands around his neck hard and kept leaning up, "Brother, hold me tight."

Ran Dongling used her force to eat. She hugged him with the strength of her breasts. She could hardly hold her breath, and suddenly she felt a light hand.

Qiu Ci picked up Yuesheng and said, "Let me hug him."

Yuesheng didn't pick anyone, anyone could hug him. When he saw someone else, he sweetly called him uncle.

[Qiu Ci, you call your uncle, please answer him quickly]

[Damn, men, sometimes they pay more attention to their age. It's unnecessary for me to say it, right uncle] [

Hahaha, Qiu Ci is really on this show. With the

two brothers, Qiu Ci thought it would be good to play in the manor, and Chen Yao and his family were also there. Their children were about the same age as Chang Le, so they could play together.

But Changle refused, "Uncle Qiu Ci, I want to go to the amusement park."

He took out a promotional map of the amusement park from somewhere, with notes on the corresponding attractions, all of which were strategies he made.

The father is too busy at work, and the mother has to take care of her younger brother. The family has little time to get together to eat. The family's planned trip to the amusement park was pushed back again and again. Changle grew up from four to five years old and went to the amusement park. The dream of an amusement park has not yet been realized.

Ran Dongling was very interested in his amusement park guide. He took it over and read it over. Then he pointed to the game item with the most words on the promotional map and asked him, "Do you want to play this?"

On the note was Feihu. The Condor Project is referred to as the roller coaster.

The bold black text at the height of 60 meters on the map is particularly obvious.

【I am not wrong, right? 60 meters? ? ]

[Can this child play? Adults would be scared if they go up there]

[Awesome, I was playing in the sand downstairs in the community when I was five years old. How dare I touch this thing]

[Poor child, parents really need to spend more time with their children. Ah]

Guo Lin Changle nodded, his eyes bright, "I really want to play this, but I can't go."

Ran Dongling is a parent who satisfies his children and himself at the same time. He said loudly, "Then let's go now, I I want to play too!"

[You want to go out to play, have you asked Qiu Ci, has Uncle Qiu Ci agreed?]

[Don't keep calling Uncle Qiu Ci, it will be embarrassing for Uncle Qiu Ci, and Uncle Qiu Ci may not like Qiu Ci. The title uncle, am I right, Uncle Qiu Ci]

[The children can't go, but the wife can go]

As expected, Qiu Ci doesn't want to take the children out, and Yuesheng is too young, and there are too many people in the amusement park. , if you go to the amusement park, you must hold her at all times, and Changle must hold your hand and never let go.

"Then I'll hold Chang Le, and you hold Yuesheng. Brother Qiu Ci, we really want to go, let's go together."

He was very good at acting like a baby, and Qiu Ci couldn't beat him. When the program team made arrangements, the four of them sat on the A ride to the amusement park.

In the car, Qiu Ci set some rules for them.

First: Dangerous projects such as Flying Tiger and Condor are not allowed, nor are projects with too many people.

Second: Don't stay too far away from him, and don't separate Chang Le and Ran Dongling's hands.

Third: You must tell him anything you want to do, and you can only do it after he agrees.

[I understand the first and second items. What the hell is the third item? ? ]

[Seeing this, I already know their corresponding parent characters, a strict father and a loving mother]

[Uncle Qiu Ci said that he was tired when he went out with three children, so he had to set more rules]

They are big stars in China , when I arrived abroad, I didn't know many people, so I didn't have many worries.

Changle had dreamed of the amusement park for so long and it did not disappoint him.

Just the huge entrance sign at the door was enough to shock them.

The program team bought tickets for Qiu Ci and the others and gave him three hundred S coins. The cameraman changed the camera to a small one so that it would not be too obvious when shooting in the crowd.

With the rules set by Qiu Ci, the first target they chose was the merry-go-round.

This project is gentle and not exciting. Not only children like it, but adults also don't look childish when playing it. It is suitable for all ages. It is the best choice for parent-child activities and couples' dates.

[No, this... has come, let's play something else]

[Article 1: Dangerous Project ×]

[You can also play with the Frisbee next door, throwing the Frisbee is not dangerous at all]

No matter how netizens dislike it Ran Dongling and Chang Le are very satisfied with this project.

They can ride a self-rotating horse. How cool!

The group set off towards the carousel, passing a row of food stalls on the way.

Guo Lin Changle saw that the hot dog stall could not walk, and said to Qiu Ci: "Uncle Qiu Ci, I want to eat hot dogs."

Yuesheng in his arms also echoed his brother, "Uncle Jiu Chi, I want to eat hot dogs."

Ran Dongling wanted to eat it even more. He was too embarrassed to eat alone when he was playing with a child. Now someone brought it up, he quickly answered, "Uncle Qiu Ci, I want to eat it too." The word "

uncle" stimulated Qiu Ci, He asked Ran Dongling in a low voice, "What did you call me?"

Ran Dongling was rarely able to read people's faces, so he immediately changed his words, "Brother Qiu Ci, I want to eat hot dogs."

Three pairs of big eyes looked at Qiu Ci, waiting for him to pay. , Qiu Ci first asked the staff on the side if Changle and Yuesheng could eat food from outside. After getting the reply that they could, he took out 20 S coins and gave them to them, "I don't want to eat. Changle and Yuesheng can eat one together." ."

"Okay! Thank you, uncle!"

Ran Dongling took Chang Le to buy hot dogs. There were several people in front of them who had to queue up. Qiu Ci was sitting on the bench with Yuesheng in his arms, waiting for them.

After waiting for a while, he saw that there was only one person left in front of Ran Dongling, who would be back in a few minutes. At this time, a golden man sat down next to him.

"Hello——"

Qiu Ci glanced at him sideways, ignored him, and hugged Yuesheng in a different direction, with his back facing the man.

The blond man didn't care. He looked at Ran Dongling's back, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that this was the Venus in his heart.

He said: "You are their uncle, I want to get to know the boy in yellow over there. I wonder if it is convenient for my uncle to give me a chance."

The author has something to say:

This S coin is regarded as... It's the banknotes of country S;

it's not coins.