Chapter 104 Go in and try on the wedding dress!

Sheng Qiuyi slipped away quickly and ran away.

Before Ran Dongling could run out of the door, he was caught by Qiu Ci and taken directly back to his old house.

In the living room of the old house.

He held the rice bowl pitifully and sat next to Qiu Zhenghao.

"Grandpa." He drawled coquettishly.

"Ahem!" Qiu Zhenghao couldn't resist his coquettishness and spoke up to help him, "Xiao Ci, forget it, nothing big happened, just go over and forget it."

Qiu Ci responded, but didn't really forget it. He knocked on the coffee table and raised his eyebrows at the bowl in Ran Dongling's hand.

"Stop making trouble and eat quickly. Do you want me to feed you?"

Ran Dongling is pregnant and cannot skip three meals a day. If she wants to eat something else, she will have to add extra meals.

The most basic requirement Qiu Ci gave him before he went on a business trip was that he must eat well at home, so Ran Dongling didn't forget to go home to eat even if he went crazy outside.

Seeing him eating half a bowl of rice, he guessed that the food in the bowl was getting cold, so Qiu Ci asked someone to bring him a warm bowl.

After taking a careful look at Qiu Ci, Ran Dongling found that his face was not as dark as before, and he probably wasn't as angry anymore.

He said non-stop: "Brother Qiu Ci, I'm full."

Either die early or die late, so die early and be reborn early!

The expected scolding did not come, Qiu Ci sat down beside him and patiently reasoned with him.

"It's not that I won't let you go out to play, and it's not that I won't let you make friends. Sheng Qiuyi has a problem with his character, and now he can't protect himself. He can't solve the trouble he caused. What if he hurts you."

No one likes to be lectured, and he is no exception.

Ran Dongling knew it was her fault. She went out secretly with Sheng Qiuyi without saying hello to her family.

The fault was his own, but Ran Dongling was not happy to hear this truth. He pouted and looked at Qiu Ci's fingertips, not sure whether he heard it or not.

"Ling'er, if something happens to you, what do you want me to do?"

Hearing this, he looked up at Qiu Ci, defended himself, and said in a low voice: "But I don't have any friends."

Brother Xiao An is his friend, but Brother Xiao An has to work and cannot chat with him every day.

Qiu Ci had to go on a business trip some time ago, and everyone had to work. He was very bored. A sudden autumn mood solved his boring life in his old house.

"Do you want to make friends?" Qiu Ci grasped the key point of his words.

Ran Dongling shook his head, leaned against Qiu Ci and pinched his hand, from thumb to little finger, and then from little finger to thumb.

A very soft voice came out of his mouth.

"I want you to stay with me."

He just wanted someone to be by his side.

Qiu Ci chuckled lightly, grabbed his rebellious hand, and whispered softly, "It's my fault. From now on, I will take Guaibai with me when I go out, so Guaibai will also tell me when I go out next time, okay?"