Chapter 92 Eighty-eight for a candy man, what a deal!

Qiu Ci packed his luggage and took a towel to block the camera in the room. He looked back at Ran Dongling, who had already fallen asleep and was sleeping soundly with the quilt in his arms.

What a little pig.

A piece of the soft mattress sank. Qiu Ci sat on the edge of the bed and admired his sleeping face for a while. He noticed that Ran Dongling's cheeks had lost some flesh and his chin had become more pointed, but his whole face still looked pouty. of.

He hasn't eaten well recently, and his appetite fluctuates. On good days he can eat two bowls of rice, but on bad days he won't even eat his favorite prawns.

Asked him why, whether it was because the food didn't taste good or because he had a bad appetite, he denied it all and said he just didn't want to eat it.

Qiu Ci couldn't figure out what he wanted to eat. The dishes delivered by the hotel were different every day. He could only guess that he had eaten too much food prepared by the hotel chef and was a little tired of it.

It seems that after he returns, he will have to change a hotel or find a chef in his old house.

In early March, the temperature began to rise in the south, and the warm climate made people feel spring-like. After watching this for a while, Qiu Ci gradually felt sleepy, and planned to go to bed and sleep with Ran Dongling for a while.

"Chi chi chi! chi chi chi!"

They were the only ones on the third floor, and Qiu Ci left the door open for ventilation. There were a few chirping birds outside the door, and some of the brave ones even walked to the door curiously to peek inside.

He was used to hearing the cry of the little fat bird at home, so Qiu Ci didn't think the bird's chirping would be noisy.

But he was afraid of disturbing Ran Dongling's sleep, so after driving the bird away, he closed the door and opened the window for ventilation.

Qiu Ci lay down next to Ran Dongling, holding his waist with his right hand, closing his eyes and sleeping lightly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

"Well, woo woo..."

Qiu Ci was still asleep. When he heard a small cry ringing in his ears, he was startled. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at Ran Dongling beside him.

There were two traces of tears on Ran Dongling's face. He frowned and his eyelashes were moist. He didn't know what terrible things he had dreamed of. He was trembling slightly and shaking his head while crying.

"Be good? Be good?"

"Ling'er?"

"Wake up, can you hear me?"

Ran Dongling was still immersed in the fear in his dream. He was locked in a black box and couldn't move. Only tears kept coming from his eyes.

If I had known better, I would not have gone to the toilet. If I had not gone to the toilet, I would not have encountered this kind of thing. This was the second time in Ran Dongling's life that I regretted it.

After crying for a long time, a white light suddenly lit up in front of his eyes, and a hand reached out to him from the white light.

The hand was slender and white, with distinct joints, and a snowflake-shaped ring on its middle finger. It passed through the thick black fog and pulled up Ran Dongling.

As soon as their hands touched each other, the power that restrained him in the black box disappeared. Ran Dongling's body could move again. He walked out of the black box with the person who pulled him.