Chapter 38 [There is a barrage] Idiot hits straight ball yyds! !

Seeing the comments in the live broadcast room becoming more and more pornographic, and developing in an uncontrollable direction.

The backstage staff decisively kicked Chou Ci's account out of the room.

[You have been kicked out of the room by the administrator]

Qiu Ci took Ran Dongling back to the computer and saw this sentence.

? ?

When did he enter the room?

When he just went upstairs, Ran Dongling was the only one in the house. It goes without saying who the culprit was.

Ran Dongling touched the dog's head and arranged a seat for the dog, "Samoyed, you sit here and we will live broadcast together. By the way, Brother Qiu Ci, they just said that my camera was black, but I can't understand them. The way to say it."

Seeing his innocent face, Qiu Ci gently pinched his delicate cheeks.

There are two chairs in front of the computer. Now the dog sits on one, so where does he sit?

He is sitting on a chair.

Because Ran Dongling found that his brother Qiu Ci had no place to sit. He realized something was wrong and moved another chair over. Then their positions changed to him sitting on the right, Samoyed sitting in the middle, and Qiu Ci sitting on the left.

There was a dog between the two of them. From Qiu Ci's perspective, the dog blocked most of Ran Dongling's body.

He adjusted his computer, turned on the camera, and re-entered the live broadcast room.

The backstage staff saw his message, hesitated for a few seconds, and then passed it.

The audience was very curious about the words of wolf and tiger that Ran Dongling had just said. Even many people who did not know the live broadcast were attracted by the voice clipped by netizens, wanting to see where Qiu Ci kissed him or licked him.

It's a pity that the melons they prepared were not used, and their sharp eyes were not used, because they saw a dog appear in the camera.

A big, white, fluffy Samoyed stuck out his tongue and smiled at the camera.

"Uuuuuuu——"

[So was it a dog just now? ]

[I went crazy. My aunt laughed for five minutes, imagining that they hit a home run. You told me it was a dog? ? What a dog! How could it be a dog! ]

[I hate...]

[When did Qiu Ci get a dog? As his biggest fan, I don't know anything about it]

He saw this barrage and replied: "This is my uncle's dog."

[It turns out it belongs to my uncle. Who is his uncle? Can you do anything? Why bring the dog here? ! 】

【This dog is an eyesore. The Queen Mother's Magpie Bridge is not as big as this dog. Who can take a screenshot and remove it later】 【

This dog is nice, what is his name

?】 "It's a Samoyed. It's just hairy, not fat. "Yes." Ran Dongling saw the dog blocking the camera and thought it was because it was fat.

[Laughing, you're not fat yet. Look at how far apart you and Qiu Ci are. I can only see half of his head.] [

It's a name! name! ]

[The breed of dog is called Samoyed. What is its name? 】

"The name is also called Samoyed!"

Qiu Li thought it was troublesome and would call whatever he raised, so this Samoyed was called Samoyed.

[Oh, pretend I didn't ask]

[I have six periods to say]

Host: "Now that the fourth group of guests is back, our live broadcast will continue. First, let us welcome Teacher Qiu and Xiaoling again - I don't know What are Teacher Qiu and Xiaoling doing recently?"

He had a lot to do, and Ran Dongling began to pour the beans.

"We went shopping with my mother, played chess with my grandfather at home, and moved. It's so high here, and there's a lake outside. It's called...well."

Qiu Ci walked around Samoyed and covered his mouth, "We can't say this. ."

Interrupted by Qiu Ci, he forgot what he was going to say, but Qiu Ci reminded him, "I also drank milk tea." "

Oh, I also drank taro paste bobo milk tea, no taro paste, no..." He He didn't finish his words this time, waiting for Qiu Ci to cover his mouth.

Qiu Ci put his hand on his shoulder and tapped him twice, but made no move.

[No milk tea, just bobo! Baby, have a mouth! 】

【I have a big mouth, so I come first! ! 】

"I want brother Qiu Ci's Bobo, his taro paste Bobo milk tea is delicious!"

[Is it just that the milk tea tastes good? ? 】

Seeing that the barrage was about to start getting pornographic again, the host intervened to control the situation.

Host: "It turns out that Xiaoling has done so many things and lived a very fulfilling life. Time is running out, so let's start asking questions right away. The first question is, did you encounter anything embarrassing during the first two filmings? What's the thing that impressed you most?"

What impressed you deeply?

The standard answer given by the director is: the interaction between the two.

Ran Dongling started thinking from the beginning, starting from Yueshi Village, thinking of Hope Primary School, and then thinking of Marriage Temple. There are also fun things to do on the resort island, including the seaside, tandem bicycles, theaters, and ice cream towns.

Then he said: "Brother An's cooking is delicious."

[That's it? ]

[I understand! He was actually speaking sarcastically, which meant that he thought Qiu Ci's cooking was unpalatable, but he was embarrassed to say it out of shame. Friends, this is love. It made me die and moved me to tears.] [The

previous understanding is : Isn't there something wrong? 】

Host: "It seems that the food cooked by Brother Xiao An is really delicious. It has made our Xiao Ling remember it for so long. So what is Teacher Qiu's answer?" Qiu Ci

didn't say anything, only two places. , "Marriage Temple, seaside."

[so? What happened in these two places]

[I realized it again! That time at the Marriage Temple, he carried Xiao Baichi up the mountain, and Xiao Baichi donated money. It is estimated that the two of them prayed for the blessing of the Marriage God in the temple and made a promise to stay together for a lifetime. The seaside must have told the truth that night, hehehe, so Xiaobai had a fever the next day. Friends, this is love. It makes me so moved that I am moved to tears again.]

[Holy shit, what you said makes sense, it's really impressive! ]

[Why do I feel that what Qiu Ci said is different from what you said]

Neither of them answered according to the prompts given by the director, but the host was experienced and led the audience to recall the content of the program from their answers.

Host: "Filming is not allowed in the Marriage Temple, so everyone doesn't know that Xiaoling worshiped the God of Marriage in the temple that day and donated all his money. It's not easy for them to earn money, but they can still be so sincere. It is indeed an unforgettable experience."

Ran Dongling frowned when she heard what she said, that was not the case.

He refuted her: "It was because an old monk in the temple cheated me of money, so I donated all of it."

[Cheating money? ? ]

[Which monk? I went there later, and I felt that the monks were all pretty good]

[I also wanted to check in, but now the temple is undergoing renovations and I can't go in]

​​The host didn't expect that there would be another one, she I remember that after the recording of the program was over, when I registered the funds with Qiu Ci, Qiu Ci said that all the money had been donated by Ran Dongling. Who would have thought that he was cheated.

Her smile was a bit unbearable, and she saw that the barrage started to deviate from the track again. Her professionalism made her quickly change the topic, "The seaside is even larger. During the few days of recording the show, we could see the sea almost every day. The tips given by Teacher Qiu were too Less."

Host: "Then the second question, if you had to choose one of the guests to travel with you, who would you choose?" The

director's tip was to say it casually, and it is best to explain the reason for the choice. .

Audiences from God's perspective already know the choices of the first three groups of guests.

Currently, Xiu Zhian is far ahead with five votes, and Ran Dongling also unexpectedly received one vote.

Without Brother Qiu Ci by his side, Ran Dongling didn't want to go out with anyone else. He shook his head and replied, "I don't want to travel with others. I just want to be with Brother Qiu Ci." [

Idiot playing straight ball yyds! ! ]

[Samoyed, you are so lucky, you have food to eat here]

He was very serious when he said this, Qiu Ci looked at his side face, and just about to speak, he heard him say again, "But dogs can travel together. "

Qiu Ci withdrew his gaze and replied casually: "I don't want to travel with others."

[Laughed, friends, I bet 50 cents that what Qiu Ci just wanted to say is definitely not this]

[The Best Actor Qiu is indeed the best actor, The Samoyed's face changed in a second, and the Samoyed's body looked even bigger]

The host smiled and helped Qiu Ci, "The dog is not our guest, but Xiaoling can go on trips with Teacher Qiu and the dog in the future. Share your travel experiences online."

Samoyed sat for a while, looked at the people on the left and right, then suddenly jumped off the chair and left.

[Dog: slipped away]

Originally, the program team planned a group of guests to ask five questions, but the progress of their group was too slow. After fifteen minutes, only two questions were asked.

Host: "Fifteen minutes are almost here before I know it. Today's live broadcast is very enjoyable. Before the broadcast ends, Teacher Qiu, Xiao Ling and I will play a little game. Choose a number each from the ten numbers from 0 to 10. Let me tell you secretly, this is related to our next task -"

Today is Friday, Ran Dongling chose five.

Qiu Ci said casually.

[I have a profound enlightenment, one five and one two, let me be the zero! ]

[Which zero, 520 or 250]

-

Taking advantage of the fact that there were still a few days left before the recording of the program, Qiu Ci took Ran Dongling to Chen Yao's studio, and the Samoyed was following them.

Ran Dongling has now established a cross-species friendship with the Samoyed. He himself does not dare to go upstairs, and begs for revenge every day before he can lead the dog.

Qiu Ci didn't like the dog, but the beauty in his arms acted like a spoiled child, which made him happy and allowed him to play with the dog for an hour every day.

Assistant Xiao Ou came to pick them up. Chen Yao's studio was not as high-end as fans imagined. It was in a private house behind a primary school.

He rented the first floor to a couple selling steamed buns, the second floor was a reception room and a place for musical instruments, and the third floor was equipped with soundproof walls and contained a recording studio.

Everyone who came to his studio was surprised as to why he chose this place. Chen Yao did not explain. He only said that the steamed buns downstairs were delicious. Remember to buy a few steamed buns when you left.

Ran Dongling got out of the car and took the dog. The Samoyed smelled the aroma of meat and pulled him to the bun shop.

"Woof, woo woo woo -"

"Samoyed, do you want to eat steamed buns?" Ran Dongling asked it.

The Samoyed might have become a spirit, so he nodded towards the bun shop.

There were many flavors of buns in the bun shop. Ran Dongling looked around and wanted to eat a meat bun.

"Hello, I want three fresh meat buns."

"Okay, six yuan in total. Scan the code here." The uncle packed the three buns for him skillfully and placed the bags in front of him.

Ran Dongling didn't scan the code. He took out a card from Rabbit's wallet and looked for the machine to swipe the card, but he couldn't find it.

"Uncle, I want to swipe my card."

"Swipe for what?" The uncle suspected that he heard wrongly. He had been running a bun shop here for several years, and this was the first time he heard someone swipe his card to buy buns that cost a few yuan.

"Swipe your card." The black card in Ran Dongling's hand sparkled in the sun.

The author has something to say:

Xiaobaichi is not a typo, because idiot is a banned word in the live broadcast room;

netizens typed it with a homophone