Chapter 105 Why did the young boy suddenly grow a beer belly! !

When he said those words, everything seemed to make sense.

The reason why Ran Dongling is so happy is because she can see herself in a wedding dress, and there is a reason why Lin Yuan said that he "can love people" and "really agrees".

After Qiu Ci realized the misunderstanding between them, he didn't hesitate for a second and immediately laid a trap for Ran Dongling.

He used his acting skills to the extreme and hummed with a puzzled expression.

"Didn't Ling'er say that she wanted to wear a wedding dress last night?"

Ran Dongling subconsciously refuted him, "I didn't!"

Qiu Ci is a good person who will do it to the end and kindly help him recall what he said last night.

"You asked me if I like wearing a skirt, if I like a wedding dress, and if I can wear a wedding dress. Don't you think Ling'er wants to wear it herself?"

These words are reasonable and well-founded. They were indeed spoken by Ran Dongling himself last night, but he didn't mean that.

"No, brother Qiu Ci, you misunderstood. I was asking you if I could wear it."

"That's right, I misunderstood." Qiu Ci laughed, "I can't wear it, but that wedding dress suits you very well. How about Ling'er go in and try it on."

Qiu Ci nodded at the wedding dress display window in the distance and motioned to the staff on the side to bring over the wedding dress that Ran Dongling had just praised.

He has a big frame and is tall, so there are not many wedding dresses that he can wear. But Ran Dongling has a small frame, a thin waist and long legs, so there are too many wedding dresses that he can wear.

Seeing that something was wrong, Ran Dongling said that the good thing about wearing a wedding dress would fall on her, so she quickly said: "I don't want it. Brother Qiu Ci, just forget it if you can't wear it. Let's look at other things."

"But Ling'er seems to want to wear it. Didn't you just say that the wedding dress is very beautiful?" Qiu Ci once again helped him recall it.

"No, no, I don't want to. It's not that you are beautiful in what you wear. It's not that the wedding dress is beautiful, so you are beautiful in it. Well -" Ran Dongling was knocked around by him and fainted, so he had to seek help from Lin Yuan. .

"Mom, help me quickly."

Lin Yuan was watching the excitement. Whether it was Qiu Ci wearing a wedding dress or Ran Dongling wearing a wedding dress, she wanted to see it.

She added fuel to the fire between the two of them, "Why don't you dress up together, and it's just a wedding photo. You don't need to show it to others, just keep it for your own collection."

Of course he can't wear it by himself, but if Brother Qiu Ci wears it with him - it doesn't seem impossible.

After many considerations, Ran Dongling did not agree.

He is different now than before. If you want to trick him into wearing a wedding dress, he is not so easily fooled!

Qiu Ci was a little disappointed. He really wanted to see Ran Dongling wear a wedding dress.

Lin Yuan was also very disappointed. She originally thought she could see Qiu Ci wearing a wedding dress today, but Qiu Ci regretted it and coaxed Guaiguai to wear a wedding dress, but Guaiguai didn't want to.

We're here, and since neither of them wants to wear wedding dresses, let's get down to business first.

The staff asked Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling if they had any ideas for wedding photos, what scene they wanted to take them in, and what style they wanted.