Chapter 75 Death

How can you grow strawberries on a human body?

This thing is cruel, terrifying, and frightening to hear. It can be regarded as a form of torture.

Ran Dongling muttered behind Qiu Ci, saying that strawberries cannot be planted on people, strawberries should be planted in the ground... right?

He stopped talking and frowned as he thought. He was not sure whether the strawberries were planted in the ground or on trees. He didn't know about strawberries until he came to modern times, and he usually saw them in the same shape.

Ran Dongling imagined a big tree full of red strawberries hanging on them. When the wind blew, the strawberries would fall with crackling noises. He also imagined that the strawberries were buried deep in the ground like potatoes and needed to be dug out carefully.

Strawberries are so soft and the skin is easy to break. It is impossible to plant them in the ground no matter how you think about it. He patted Qiu Ci on the back and said, "Brother Qiu Ci, strawberries should be planted on trees!"

Qiu Ci said those words. When he started talking about strawberries on his body, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raise. He couldn't stop laughing, and his whole body was shaking slightly on the bed.

Why is his darling so cute? Qiu Ci wants to know what is the structure of his little brain, which has so many wonderful ideas.

Planting strawberries on one's body did not mean what he thought, nor did strawberries grow on trees.

Of course Ran Dongling noticed that Qiu Ci was laughing at him. He sat up on the bed, grabbed Qiu Ci's shoulders and shook him, trying to turn him over, "Brother Qiu Ci! Don't laugh at me!" He really didn't

know where the strawberries were planted. Well.

Qiu Ci had laughed enough. After calming down, he turned over and sat up, and explained to Ran Dongling, "Hey, dear, the strawberries they say are not the same as the strawberries you mean." After a pause, he added, "It's edible. Those strawberries are grown on the ground."

Are there any strawberries that can't be eaten? What kind of strawberry is that?

Ran Dongling adheres to the spirit of seeking knowledge and asks if he doesn't understand.

"Do you want to know?" Qiu Ci accurately found the corner of his lips in the darkness and placed a kiss there.

"Think about it."

——Ran

Dongling didn't know why things developed like this. In short, after all the chaos, he and brother Qiu Ci were doing bad things in bed.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you are so slow, I don't want to move anymore..." A muffled voice came from under the quilt.

"Good boy, keep your voice down, there are people outside." Qiu Ci spoke urgently, with a hint of hoarseness in his voice.

The soundproofing of the room is not good, if their voices are slightly louder, the next door can hear them.

They were discussing heatedly in the room how to squeeze strawberry juice from strawberries, while Yu Han was playing a game enthusiastically in the living room outside.

"Holy shit! Do you know how to fight? If you don't come when I come, you will die with me when I die? Now it's good, the team is destroyed." Yu Han got excited while playing the game, and his voice raise.

Ran Dongling was already nervous doing this kind of thing, and she was also worried that Yu Han, who was playing games outside, would find out. She was startled by his words and couldn't control the strength of her hands well.

Qiu Ci grunted, "Good boy, be gentle."

Yu Han became angrier and angrier as he fought. He wanted to curse loudly, but then he lowered his tone three times, considering that Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling had already fallen asleep in the room.

"I'm really convinced by you, so why don't you just stop playing? Isn't this a waste of everyone's time? When the time comes, they all vote and restart." "

Who doesn't click surrender, and just refuses to vote? This record is not afraid of the opponent's jokes. !"

"Okay, okay, it's my fault. Everyone fights hard. You can definitely win this one. Can I follow you on the first floor? I can assist. I assist the strong thief."

Yu Han's voice came intermittently into the room, Ran Dongling He was so nervous that he moved his hands deeper and shallower. He didn't want to take his time any more. He wanted to make a quick decision.

Qiu Ci sensed his intention, wrapped his small hand in his big hand, and took him to squeeze the strawberry juice together.

I don't know how long it took, but Ran Dongling's hand was almost broken, and he was finally able to get out of the quilt. He was panting and sweating all over.

He kicked Qiu Ci with his weak foot, and tonight's bath was in vain.

Qiu Ci held him down, got out of bed, opened the window for some fresh air, and opened the door to look at the living room. Yu Han had already gone back to his room. The remaining three guests had not returned yet, and the living room was empty.

While there was no one in the living room, the two hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a shower again.

the next morning.

Neither of the two room doors opened on time, so Cheng Nuo went over and knocked on the door to wake them up.

After everyone washed up, they sat around the table and had breakfast.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Cheng Nuo talked to them while eating bread.

The hearts of those who had not slept well last night were suddenly raised, and no one dared to answer him.

When Qiu Ci and the others finished last night, Cheng Nuo hadn't come back yet, so it was none of their business. He raised his eyes and replied to Cheng Nuo quietly, "It's okay." "Really

? I did it last night. I didn't sleep well." Cheng Nuo's words made those who had done bad things last night feel even more guilty.

Ran Dongling didn't think so much as Qiu Ci did. He was carried into the bathroom last night, and he didn't know if Brother Cheng Nuo had come back. He held his breath and wondered, was Brother Cheng Nuo hinting at them?

Could it be that he and Brother Qiu Ci were squeezing strawberry juice last night and the sound was too loud and Brother Cheng Nuo discovered it? The more he thought about it, the more confused he became. If he was really discovered, he would not be able to face Cheng Nuo in the future. Brother.

His expression couldn't hide anything. He didn't even drink his favorite yogurt. He lowered his head and gnawed on a piece of bread. He kept blinking his eyes, his eyelashes fluttering up and down, and he felt anxious.

Chen Yao and Xiu Zhian were thinking the same thing as him. They took advantage of the good times last night and did some bad things with a little bit of luck.

I knew the soundproofing in the dormitory rooms was not good, but I didn't expect it to be so bad. There was a room between their room and Cheng Nuo's room. There were two walls between them. How could they still hear it?

Seeing that no one was talking, Yu Han drank a cup of yogurt in one breath. He played games until midnight last night and didn't go to bed until midnight. He tried to be as gentle as possible, but he didn't expect that he still disturbed Brother Cheng Nuo.

He looked apologetic and was about to apologize to Cheng Nuo when he heard Cheng Nuo speak again.

"The wind was blowing last night and the windows were banging. I usually fall asleep in five minutes when I lie down. Last night, I heard the wind blowing against the windows and it took me ten minutes to fall asleep."

Cheng Nuo felt that he didn't fall asleep . He fell asleep within the usual time, but didn't sleep well. He asked Yu Han again, "Xiao Han, did you sleep well last night?"

Yu Han just breathed a sigh of relief and raised it again to answer Cheng Nuo, "It's okay, the wind was really strong last night." It turned out to be the

wind, so it's okay. The guilty-minded people were extremely grateful for last night. wind of.

Everyone had a breakfast with their own thoughts. After eating, they packed their schoolbags and went out. Chen Yao, who opened the door at the front, was blown back by a gust of wind, and his hair was messy.

"I'll go, the wind is really strong." No wonder the windows were slapped so loudly last night.

After re-equipping their equipment, the six of them set off on their way to school.

Ran Dongling wore a bear hat and a red scarf around his neck. He was wearing thick clothes. There was not much wind on the road. When he got to the classroom, the heating was on and it was too hot with the scarf and hat on. He took off his thick coat and hat and folded them. OK, wrap the scarf down layer by layer.

Chen Yao, who was sitting behind him, watched him untie his scarf. His movements were like dancing. Others would just take off their scarves and then just take them off. When he took off his scarf, he had to wind it down layer by layer. The scarf was wrapped around to the end, revealing the scarf. Turtleneck underneath.

The turtleneck sweater was what Qiu Ci asked him to change into in the morning. Ran Dongling didn't like wearing this sweater because the collar was too high and it stuck on his neck and made it difficult to breathe. However, Qiu Ci rarely had a tough attitude towards him, so he had no choice but to wear this sweater. .

The sweater is off-white. Looking up, you can see Ran Dongling's jet black hair. The two extreme colors of one black and one white appear on him. Not only does it not feel inconsistent, but it gives people a warm and moist feeling.

It's just that there is one more color among these two colors. Chen Yao saw that the exposed skin between the turtleneck sweater and the end of Ran Dongling's hair had two more red marks.

They were all men. How could Chen Yao not figure out what those two red seals were.

The hatred is true. It seems that it was not only him and Xiu Zhi'an who did bad things last night, but it was also very intense next door.

Ran Dongling didn't know that there were red marks on the back of his neck. His fair skin made the two red marks particularly obvious. If he looked closer, he could see the red marks. If he looked from a distance, he could also see two red spots on the back of his neck. .

The classroom was full of students, and those who knew it would know what he did last night at a glance. Taking advantage of the fact that there were few people in the classroom, Chen Yao twitched the corner of his mouth, reached out directly, and helped Ran Dongling re-tie the scarf he had wrapped around it. go back.

They pulled one to the right and the other to the left, almost strangling Ran Dongling to death.

Ran Dongling turned around and glared at Chen Yao angrily, "Chen Yao, what are you doing!"

How to explain to him...

Chen Yao was left speechless by him and found a mirror from the table at his desk. , let him look at it himself.

Ran Dongling didn't notice the two red marks at first glance, but when he noticed them at second glance, he immediately put the scarf back on and wrapped it tightly around his neck, not daring to look back at Chen Yao.

His face was flushed with embarrassment. Those two red marks were the strawberries that Qiu Ci's brother planted last night. Now that others saw them, wouldn't it mean that others knew what he did last night?

He was thinking wildly, feeling that although Chen Yao was a good friend of Brother Qiu Ci and the husband of Brother Xiao An, was he too close to him? This was not good, no, no.

But Chen Yao was sitting right behind him, and the distance between them was already very close... Ran Dongling had an idea, and suddenly thought that they went to the key department to exchange and study yesterday.

Communicate and learn, communicate, exchange, yes, they can exchange.

After the morning reading was over, he secretly found the cameraman in the corner. The cameraman was wearing a school uniform and pretending to be a student and mingled among them. Seeing Ran Dongling approaching, he had a bad feeling for no reason.

"Hello, I have something to talk to the director about."

I don't know why he wanted to find the director, so the cameraman helped him contact the staff and asked someone to take him upstairs to find the director.

Ran Dongling didn't come back from the first class, and Chen Yao didn't have him to protect him from the teacher, so half of the effectiveness of fishing in troubled waters was lost.

When the first class was over, Ran Dongling walked into the classroom with a happy face, happily ran back to his seat and started packing his schoolbag.

Now he just wants to pack his schoolbag and go to Class 2 to find Qiu Ci. He is very happy when he thinks that he can be in the same class as Qiu Ci's brother! Very happy!

Chen Yao drank too much water in the morning and ran to the toilet as soon as get out of class was over. As a result, he was not the only one to drink too much water, but many boys did the same. He did not return to the classroom until class was about to begin.

Once he returned to the classroom, he noticed something was wrong.

Ran Dongling, who was sitting in front of him, turned into Cheng Nuo.

"Brother Cheng, why are you here?"

Cheng Nuo was very satisfied with Ran Dongling's position, because sitting here, he could see Lan Wanru in front of him, so he could see his wife's back during class in the future, which was very satisfying.

"Xiao Ling and I were exchange students. I moved to Class 1, and he moved to Class 2."

And there is also the matter of exchange students? Why didn't he know?

"Oh, this is what Xiao Ling and the director just suggested. He probably wants to be in the same class as Qiu Ci. Unexpectedly, the director agreed to him. Wouldn't he just replace me? This is good, I think too. I'm in the same class as your sister Wanru."

It's okay to replace him with someone other than Xiu Zhian. Ran Dongling left as soon as he left. He felt relieved when he left, and he didn't have to look after others for Qiu Ci. It was really nice.

Chen Yao wanted to share the good news with Xiu Zhi'an. He turned his head and found that someone else was sitting in Xiu Zhi'an's seat. It was Yu Han who was supposed to be in class two.

? ?

"Brother Cheng! Has An An also moved to the second shift?"

Cheng Nuo was frightened by his loud voice and made a comforting gesture to him, "Don't worry, Xiao An just asked me to tell you that he was accompanying Xiao An Ling has gone to Class 2, so don't worry and study hard in Class 1."

My wife is gone, so why study?

Before Chen Yao had time to go to Class 2 to find Xiu Zhi'an, the class bell rang.

very good!

Chen Yao sat back in his seat, took off his watch and placed it on the table.

One class lasts 45 minutes.

45 minutes later, it will be Ran Dongling's death.

The author has something to say:

46 minutes later, it will be Chen Yao's death;

Ran Dongling's two guardians

: left guardian: Qiu Ci;

right guardian: Xiu Zhi'an